Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) (3872 Views)

Timi Dakolo Slams Abuja Pastor Who Sleeps With Virgin Teenage Girls / Yomi Allen Odutola, Moji Olaiya's Husband (Photos) / Jumoke Orisaguna, Ex-Breadseller Reunites With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2016
A Zimbabwean woman, Sandra Chibanda, was recently
stripped naked and brutalized after news of her alleged affair
with her married boss got leaked to his wife, Mai Jerry.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c6i2fug5ubg.f423a8a3.jpg[/img]

Hmetro reports that Mai Jerry alongside 3 of her friends
stormed Sandra’s workplace, demanding to know what kind of
affair she was having with her husband, Gerald Nyamunetsi.

The got to the place armed with a pair of scissors and two
bottles of opaque beer, dashed into the company’s kitchen
where Sandra works and descended upon the woman
splashing ‘chi super’ on her. While trying to retrieve messages
between the two, Sandra’s phone was smashed after she
declined them access to her password.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1hj30hbi34r8.f304551b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5dk494ubf9h.beb653e8.jpg[/img]

“Please forgive me, l will break up with him. I do not know
what got into me. I know you but l could not resist, we have
been dating for a year now,” she pleaded. a sobbing Sandra
confessed, pleading for mercy after a while.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt4bldu19k9aa.2c64719e.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt3c73u5h5jfdg.1aa75724.jpg[/img]

“Was it not my mother who helped you secure a job here? And
this is how you pay her by bedding her daughter’s husband,
you made me bake cakes for your children using my
husband’s money making me appear like a fool.

“Today l want to teach you a lesson, l want all the things that
my husband bought for you,” Mai Jerry replied her while she
cuts off Sandra’s hair using a pair of a scissors and tearing off
her clothes including her panties.

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5dof2sef7v8.d54bf63b.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt5psg9c0s29a.4c0cdd29.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.onthe.io/vllkyt1hc4j0i49cs8.f5b45e82.jpg[/img]

While this drama went on, Mai Jerry’s husband was off for a
business meeting and efforts to get his comment were fruitless
by the time of this report.

Nawa oo!

https://www.naij.com/797302-unbelievable-photos-woman-strips-naked-brutalize-lady-sleeping-husband.html?source=index_latest

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Wow, dis wife kolomental gan oooo. Nah God catch dt lady

Dt said.. Can I say men r naturally dogs? C his fine curvy wife, c d akpola mistress.. God 4bid!
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Oche211(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by cruzita(f): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2016
this is bad .I know what the woman did was wrong but why disgrace your fellow woman to this extent. what about the man ?do you think beating her up will stop him from having another mistress?some women need sense I swear

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by boman2014: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin
lalasticlala
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by teechudleyy(f): 9:15am On Apr 13, 2016
Foolish woman. Whats ur biz with the side chick? Instead of facing ur dog of a man and sorting things out... ur making a spectacle of another woman who was probably coerced into the rel.

Do u know How many "sleep with me n keep ur job stories" we av out der

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by mrbyron(m): 9:17am On Apr 13, 2016
Wrong move. This silly woman may just have succeeded in booting herself out if her husbands house especially if she's a liability type of wife. The randy husband will just settle for the younger blood.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:20am On Apr 13, 2016
She should also discipline her husband, if that is possible.
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by ZenaSTORY(f): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2016
OMG!
That woman is wicked
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Donnetimmy(m): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2016
I don't blame the woman, I blame the fool who was busy taking pictures
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by jackobi(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2016
this wouldn't stop the man from his randiness.
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Afrok(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2016
Haha... the man needs to be beaten and not the woman, coz there's no evidence to show that the man is having affairs with only that woman, he's not gonna stop and is his wife ready to be beating the women? shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by TheSociopath(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
Vat ze fuçk?
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by taiyesoul(f): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Dt said.. Can I say men r naturally dogs? C his fine curvy wife, c d akpola mistress.. God 4bid!

Men are Dogs,but women are the bone!

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 13, 2016
better beating

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by figur8(f): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2016
This is uncalled for.men are dogs.
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2016
The kind of character this woman showed here is not the kind a man should fall in love with. For real.

She is too violent and inconsiderate.

Yes the girl hurt her by repaying her family good with sleeping with her husband. But, the girl did not take an oat to be loyal to the woman.

She should face her husband and not humiliate the girl like this.

Imagine a man catching his wife red handed and treating her like this.

Girls, this is wrong.
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Arewa12: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2016
chai eleyi gidi gan
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Came: 11:12am On Apr 13, 2016
Foolish woman.... Your husband go come replace everything way you don spoil 10times . Mumu woman,wetin poor woman wan do wan rich man woo am?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Haha

Serves her right.
After the wife's mother gave her a house and then the wife gave her kids cakes?

Serves her right!

But on a serious note this behaviour is very barbaric, in saner countries she would have been arrested for doing this.
But then again in saner countries she would have been able to divorce the worthless dog of a husband and cart away half his wealth and in that situation she wouldn't even be bothered with whatever the mistress did with her husband.

In any case I really hope she goes back home to deal with her useless shameless husband as well. The mistress didn't cheat alone for God's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by OgaMadam(f): 12:18pm On Apr 13, 2016
Barbaric
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by favourmic(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
The end of sex is disgrace why doing it?
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by favourmic(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
figur8:

Your papa and your male brothers too dogs? I pray you should recieve sense before it's too late
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by iamtomi(f): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2016
d annoying thing is the two other idiots who followed her in dis poo. Their own husbands too may be cheating on dem oo nd still they can't do anything about it but na another person meat dem fit tear

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
figur8:
what breed is ur father and brothers...

1 Like

Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:

can I ask what natural breed of dog is ur father ,grand father and brothers
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2016
EmmySparky:
can I ask what natural breed of dog is ur father ,grand father and brothers
too much weed on ur head to mind ur fuckn biznes?? Ok nah, come over to my village and mke enquiries if u rilli wanna knw!

Perv!
Re: Woman Beats Up Lady Who Sleeps With Her Husband(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
too much weed on ur head to mind ur fuckn biznes?? Ok nah, come over to my village and mke enquiries if u rilli wanna knw!

Perv!
this is a simple and logical question...except ur dad and brothers are all trannies or shemales...u just boxed them in to be dogs...hope u got one rotweiler in ur family though...and a chihuahua...maybe grandpa is a chihuahua cos he is old right now...Goodluck with ur family filled with different dog breeds...

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Friend Ray Hush Puppi With Friends In Their Private Jet(photo,video) / I'm Proudly Lagosian, Tiwa Savage Says As She Rock Beautiful Gown. PHOTOS / "SWAT Training Completed" - Kate Henshaw Shares Her Shooting Skills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.