Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? (851 Views)

You Will Vote And Live” – DIG Joshak Habila Assures Anambra People / Thousands Troop Out To Support President Muhammadu Buhari In Kaduna [PHOTOS] / "I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2016
The Pain Of CHANGE (Credit to Olajyde)

I went to a filling station in Akure with a friend who is also part of my accreditation team. We became so close and went through the city together.

After we got fuel at 180 naira per litre, he asked if I would vote and support Buhari again. My answer was a simple smile.

The type of smile which silently pronounces positive defiance and resolution. I told him I had just eaten, and if I would need food again later today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and every other day, then it means I would need for my country, a good leader, an honest leader, a selfless, resolute and courageous leader.

I would need Muhammadu Buhari. I know we are passing through difficult times, I know Nigerians are groaning under harsh conditions.

I also remember the relationship between mother and child. When children are hungry and crying, the mother quickly runs to prepare a meal. As she does so and the hunger increases in the children, the cry also increases.

The mother becomes increasingly worried. She pacifies the children asking for some little patience for the food to be well cooked. The mother cannot feed her children with raw food simply because they are crying.

To do so will be to make matters worse as uncooked food could be harmful to children but once the food is ready, the mother serves the food, the children eat, they are satisfied, their cry is swept away by smiles, and joy takes over the pain. Such is the story of Nigerians and their chosen leader, Buhari.

I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot.
I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried.

The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation.

But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it.

I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again.

Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.

He feels our frustration created by saboteurs, he is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

There is a war between the people and enemies of the Nation and the people will win.

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by emmalexabl(m): 9:42am On Apr 13, 2016
I would rather commit real suicide...

And I mean it !!

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2016
yes 10000000 times

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by babyfaceafrica: 9:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Anyday,anywhere,anytime....yes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by kajoula(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Make una think oooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by gwales: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2016
Y not
PMB till 2023

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by Cadamlk: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
Your question can only be answered towards the end of his tenure.
Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by alizma: 9:54am On Apr 13, 2016
again and again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by Lumiere91: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2016
Still early to say

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 9:57am On Apr 13, 2016
gwales:
Y not
PMB till 2023

really! By then Baba go don too old na grin
Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by Kusaa: 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
You can twist the question in different user name our answer will remain the same. PMB is the best and remain the best given the present circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 9:58am On Apr 13, 2016
Cadamlk:
Your question can only be answered towards the end of his tenure.

Base on the recent pain in the country, what is your own opinion?
Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by talktonase(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2016
click like for Yes and No for Share

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by BarclaysV(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2016
undecided nibo op.. take time o o o... take time o o o... take time o o o... u wan make i start to dey rain curse... money wey i suppose use by 10litres of fuel, i dey use am buy 3ltr...

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by Cadamlk: 10:14am On Apr 13, 2016
papabaks:

Base on the recent pain the country, what is your own opinion?
Hardship as this happened during Obasanjo and GEJ era,yet the former spent eight years while the latter spent six years,they did their bit despite our wailing.

What am saying is a judgement like this came way too early.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by focus7: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
I am an unrepentant Buhari supporter any day.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by drss1(m): 10:22am On Apr 13, 2016
papabaks:
The Pain Of CHANGE (Credit to Olajyde)

I went to a filling station in Akure with a friend who is also part of my accreditation team. We became so close and went through the city together.

After we got fuel at 180 naira per litre, he asked if I would vote and support Buhari again. My answer was a simple smile.

The type of smile which silently pronounces positive defiance and resolution. I told him I had just eaten, and if I would need food again later today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year and every other day, then it means I would need for my country, a good leader, an honest leader, a selfless, resolute and courageous leader.

I would need Muhammadu Buhari. I know we are passing through difficult times, I know Nigerians are groaning under harsh conditions.

I also remember the relationship between mother and child. When children are hungry and crying, the mother quickly runs to prepare a meal. As she does so and the hunger increases in the children, the cry also increases.

The mother becomes increasingly worried. She pacifies the children asking for some little patience for the food to be well cooked. The mother cannot feed her children with raw food simply because they are crying.

To do so will be to make matters worse as uncooked food could be harmful to children but once the food is ready, the mother serves the food, the children eat, they are satisfied, their cry is swept away by smiles, and joy takes over the pain. Such is the story of Nigerians and their chosen leader, Buhari.

I remember one day in my primary school. I was a positively stubborn child and one day , I stepped on a pin which penetrated my left foot.
I cried out of pain. My father sat me down on the ground, raised my leg and tried to remove the pin. He pulled and I yelled and cried.

The more he pulled, the more I cried loudly. The pain was unbearable. I was soaked in my sweat. I cried and I cried. My father looked at me and I could see his face, He carried my pain. He felt my agony and expressed my desperation.

But in spite of all that, he did not stop. He pulled until he brought out the pin. Blood gushed out of my leg. He managed to stop it. He washed my wound, cleaned my leg, applied iodine and bandaged it.

I felt relieved and after some days, the pain went away, my leg got healed and I was happy again.

Can you see why this process of CHANGE and national transformation must go on? Buhari is a true father of our nation, he feels our pains.

He feels our frustration created by saboteurs, he is desperate to end our suffering but he also knows that after this little period of pain, there will come a long period of relief and joy. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

There is a war between the people and enemies of the Nation and the people will win.
zombeism on full display. Shm

3 Likes

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2016
Cadamlk:
Hardship as this happens in during Obasanjo and GEJ era,yet the former spent eight years while the latter spent six years,they did their bit despite our wailing.

What am saying is a judgement like this came way too early.

Well Said!
Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 10:45am On Apr 13, 2016
drss1:
zombeism on full display. Shm

Share Your Opinion!
Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by tuniski: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
Even if buhari opens the gate of hell buharideens will dogmatically follow him into it. So asking question as whether what voting pattern is immaterial!

Some people have been voting buhari since 2003 they will vote him again just that this time Around the emotional voters who gave him victory won't vote for him again. They are the ones who felt scammed by chanji.

U need to hear the sermons and musicals of hausas denouncing buhari!

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by diegwu01: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2016
"PMB is on the right track" - Dangote
"Buhari is Doing a Great Job" - Barack Obama to Canadian Prime Minister
Nigeria needs an Great leader with great Integrity like Buhari" - Ban ki moon
"With Buhari, Nigeria has the Potentials of massive Growth" - Jacob Zuma
"Its a great privilege to work with a Genuine Partner whose passion is for the growth of his country" - Xi Jinping

" Buhari is a Religious Bigot, he hates Christians and He plans to Islamize and take over nigerians with his fulani Brothers" - Rantars Assoc of Nigeria AKA the Wailers

I think i will support Buhari again and Again.

1 Like

Re: Would You Vote And Support President Buhari Government Again? by papabaks(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2016
diegwu01:
"PMB is on the right track" - Dangote
"Buhari is Doing a Great Job" - Barack Obama to Canadian Prime Minister
Nigeria needs an Great leader with great Integrity like Buhari" - Ban ki moon
"With Buhari, Nigeria has the Potentials of massive Growth" - Jacob Zuma
"Its a great privilege to work with a Genuine Partner whose passion is for the growth of his country" - Xi Jinping

" Buhari is a Religious Bigot, he hates Christians and He plans to Islamize and take over nigerians with his fulani Brothers" - Rantars Assoc of Nigeria AKA the Wailers

I think i will support Buhari again and Again.

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming IPOB Two Million Man Mega Protest To Feature Delegates From ICC / NairaLand & iMessenger - founded in Nigeria / The Killing Of Igbo Businessmen In Bayelsa Must Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.