Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Innjoo Fire Is With Innjoo Care: Abt 3months & Still Counting. I BLAME JUMIA - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Innjoo Fire Is With Innjoo Care: Abt 3months & Still Counting. I BLAME JUMIA (486 Views)

How My Innjoo Max Max 3G Exploded, Help / My Innjoo F2 Screen Is Broken , How Much .... / Any Where To Get Innjoo Fire Battery Or Alternative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Innjoo Fire Is With Innjoo Care: Abt 3months & Still Counting. I BLAME JUMIA by donpata(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2016
I've complained here b4. Bought the innjoo fire abt a month after it started selling on Jumia arnd June 2015. Jumia delivered it 2 my home in good time. Just a month into using it, the calibration started malfunctioning. I called Jumia and they said 14days policy has elapsed blah blah... They gave me Innjoo care phone. I dialled they said that's Lagos office. They gave me Abuja office number. Dialled and they said they have no parts yet. "call back in 2 weeks time" they said. I called after 3weeks. "No parts... Call back in 2 weeks time" again they said. It continued until December. After raking on phone, they said find someone to bring it since am in Kad. spent like 2k sending it. My friend took it to them. they said to avoid complains, he should keep it til another 2weeks wen they hope to receive parts. After the 2weeks elapsed he went back and they said they are on holiday. "check back in January 2016" they said.

1st week of February, My friend took it. they collected it and asked to be given 15working days to fix it. That's 3 weeks by implication. after 3 weeks they texted him that they are not done so he should be patient. That was the last communication from them. now this is April, 3months after and he went yesterday. They told him its difficult getting parts and that my phone is in their Lagos office. So as it stands, no one even knows if I may get to c my phone again.

I've since gotten another phone but I feel highly cheated not just by Innjoo but by JUMIA, their collaborators in CRIME. wasted like 20k for nothing. I called out Jumia coz its the retail outlet, aiding the sale of fake products by innjoo. I expect that with the plethora of complains on NL and even on Jumia review pages, Jumia should refuse to sell a product from such a big manufacturer until they get their acts right. So Jumia, just like "Doctor" in my area that sold me a fake panadol extra the other day, is their collaborator in crime. Which retailer will be happy selling a product to its customers when they ain't satisfied with it? Lalasticlala tell Innjoo & Jumia, I pee on una head. sad
Re: My Innjoo Fire Is With Innjoo Care: Abt 3months & Still Counting. I BLAME JUMIA by blaquemyc: 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
nigga, they ain't gonna answer you? Next time buy a popular and trusted product not one of these one chance phones

(1) (Reply)

The Best Andriod Phone You Can Buy With 18k / Htc Desire 628 Smartphone With Soc Mediatek Mt6753, 3 Gb Of Ram / Asus Zenfone 3 Amazing Specifications You Wanna Rock This Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.