Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. (645 Views)

Demolition Of Borno PDP Secretariat In Maiduguri By APC (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Shares His Convocation Pictures With His Parents And Others / Why Osinbajo Is Performing Well – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by kYjelly2: 11:15am On Apr 13, 2016
First, it was about buhari sitting next to Obama. We were flooded with threads, saying how buhari is achieving this and that, how buhari is the best, all simply because he was sitting next to Obama. If this in itself isn't an acute case of inferiority complex, then I don't know what else is.

Now, they are going off, posting buharis pics with the Chinese leaders, saying buhari has achieved a lot by meeting them.

You zombies should all be ashamed of yourselves, taking assss licking to a whole new level, a new asss licking frontier, mtcheew.

Tell this to the numerous people in fuel queues that have to spend a whole day in line just to get petrol. yet you are here saying a mere picture with other world leaders is a huge achievement.

Just have a look at this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3045646/buhari-delegates-formally-welcomed-china

with dafft murrafvkers saying stuff like "that's my president". Omo are you guys all daft?

no wonder the whites could come to africa and purchase us for mirrors and shhh. I'm sure just their mere presence made all the illiterate blacks at the time start to blush even.

I don't know why i belong to such a daft race, mtcheew. Ordinary visit to borrow money and you guys are here blushing. Wake up, you freaking ediots and face the stark reality of no light, no fuel, dwindling currency value and start to hold your leaders accountable, not "oh my gosh, buhari is sitting next to obama", or "oh my gosh, look how china received us". bunch of daft, illiterate bush murrafuvkers.

2 Likes

Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by TippyTop(m): 11:57am On Apr 13, 2016
APC actually know their target audience, give them few pics of Bubu and watch them drool over their "Supreme Leader"

1 Like

Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by yarimo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
Yes it is an achievement for them now, when the good people of Nigeria sent him parking in 2019 back to daura that is when they will no is not part of achievement .

1 Like

Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by Wenebadu(f): 1:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Arrant nonesense

1 Like

Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by 400billionman: 2:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
Fuel N220..

Daft !
Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by otil1: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Op, ur so right.
Re: According To APC, Pictures With Foriegn Presidents Means Buhari Is Performing. by KingGBsky(m): 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2016
Important news like this will never hit front page according to @seun and @lasticalala

(1) (Reply)

Fresh: Despite Strong Warning, Senators Stand In Solidarity With Bukola Saraki A / VP Osibanjo Talk Tough Against Fulani Herdsmen.Thisday newspaper / tension as Fulani Herdsmen Plans Fresh Attack In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.