Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . (791 Views)

What Is Your Take On Brush Cutter / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further. / The Tiny Egg I Saw In My Poultry Pen Today (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . by foodmachinesale(f): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2016
Introduction of Egg Washing Machine
This washing machine is our new type egg washing machine, mainly used for cleaning eggs efficiently and automatically. Its roller is high quality nylon brush, lint-free, do not need replacing, high wear resistance. The delivery system convey the eggs into the disinfection part, brushes and disinfectants in the disinfection part clean and disinfect eggs shell efficiently. The egg disinfection can remove the vast majority of pathogens attached to the outside of the eggshell, can increase the hatching rate. We can also offer other egg cleaning equipments to meet different demands.

Egg Washing Machine Features

1. The roller is high quality nylon brush, lint-free, no need to replace, high wear resistance.
2. Conveying eggs part use full stainless steel, very stable.
3. High efficiency, one person is enough for feeding and collecting eggs.
4. Strong structure, stable performance, clean well, long lifetime.
5. Energy saving, more saves water and power, smaller size, much more convenient.
egg_cleaning
6. This mini egg whasing machine is the most popular among customers.

Egg Washing Machine Application

Egg cleaning machine is mainly used to wash and clean eggs in various chicken farms, egg processing plant, canteen, hotel, bakery, etc.

More Details, pls kindly contact by :
Email: info@foodmachinesale.com
Tel: +86-0371-65903478

1 Like

Re: Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . by Faber(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2016
Inventions and machineries such as these, really make animal farming quite interesting, easy and attractive.

I hope to one day venture into poultry business this will be later this yr as i am trying to pool enough capital to set off. i am sure of one thing: i will need this machine some day.

kudos!
Re: Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . by liang: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2016
East Precision Machinery Manufacturing is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Conveyor Rollers, Chain wheel,Gear wheels and Belt Pulley in China since 2007.We produce such as Locking assembly,Couplings,Gear Rack,Belt Pulley etc.
http://www.eptransm.com
Re: Nylon Brush Egg Washing Machine--have A Try, And You Will Love It . by twoMcfemad: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2016
liang:
East Precision Machinery Manufacturing is a professional manufacturer and supplier of Conveyor Rollers, Chain wheel,Gear wheels and Belt Pulley in China since 2007.We produce such as Locking assembly,Couplings,Gear Rack,Belt Pulley etc.
http://www.eptransm.com
You have Eviscerating machine?

(1) (Reply)

Can Any Supply Me Soya Beans And Maize / Tree crops Comprehensive & Detailed Business Plan / Weaned Piglets For Sale In Ibadan..hybrid Largewhite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.