Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) (52520 Views)

Woman Who Was Battered By A Police Officer In Ghana, Gets N3m, A House & Shop(pi / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) / Jealous Husband Baths Wife With With Acid For Leaving Him (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by DBDaniel(m): 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2016
before any man can be provoked into actions..... ehhyaa! sorry oh madam adjust your mouth against next time bible say flee from any appearance of evils

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by Sistem007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
I have always said women can't handle success, it gets to their head too much that pride becomes their second name. Am not saying what this man did to this woman was right but if she wasn't proud and perhaps arrogant to the man, he wouldn't have been push to the wall to do this to her. Women should learn to be humble at least to their husbands, when they get successful. It pays and ensure a happy home.

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by totorimi: 6:00pm On Apr 13, 2016
While I do not subscribe to any form of women battery and I believe any man who does that deserves to be given some award. However, I know some women their tongue is deadly like a cutting edge sword when they speak either you as the man you go hang yourself or you are tempted to beat the living daylight out of the person.

I don't know the upbringing some women have, I don't know what gave them the impetus to challenge men in their actions. If you look very well this type of thing hardly happens in the North where women have their limits but here in the South where women think they are men. Especially those ones from very bad homes who lack respect. The moment they begin to make some money they believe they can talk to a man anyhow. Some will even raise their hands and slap a man. A whole man Haba.
Don't get me wrong, I am not saying men should batter their wives but I am of the school that believes that any woman that is unruly with her behaviour and lacks respect or is bad mouthed must be severely dealth with as a reminder never to be rude and as a warning to potential bad women NEVER AGAIN to insult ny man. A man is a man and MUST be treated as such. No woman has the right to challenge any man or talk back at a man, well trained women know this and they know the right time and place to talk to man. Women were created out of the rib of a man and sothey are not complete humans and therefore cannot stand up to a man in a fight. I don't know where Nigerian women learnt how to challenge men in public and I don't know why they have started to behave like this. Maybe it is exposure to Dstv and all these Spanish soap opera.

Let me appeal to our men folks to forgive and ignore them evil women you don't need to teach them a lesson just ignore them to their peril is ok but if the assault is more than what you can bear a dirty slap to make them shut their mouth is sufficient, no battering and no massive beating just a standard dirty slap is ok.
I just want to make common sense.

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
staymore:

You are correct...cream at work. However I condemn the act from the stupid man.
Yep....he who finds wife, find favour from God and he who beat wife, loose favour from God too,Gbam lobatan.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Yep....he who finds wife, find favour from God and he who beat wife, loose favour from God too,Gbam lobatan.

We also know some women have bad mouth but it is not an option to slap a woman.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2016
staymore:

We also know some women have bad mouth but it is not an option to slap a woman.
Many ways to correct a woman.....1. Let her stress her self to market, let her cook and decided not to eat, I tell u, it's even more painful than beaten 2.pick ur shirts nd trousers and don't come home for like 2-5days,(hanging out in ur frnd place or probably in an hotel) as a gud father,send her money for ur children and end the call or off the phone immediately,she might decided to inform ur family, laugh at her telling them Der is noting, u can even ask her infront of every body if u ar not performing ur duty?lol.... I swear she won't be comfortable anymore, she will start pleading for changes.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by eyinjuege: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2016
Skibofire:
As Ego is to Man
Jealousy is to Woman.a woman cant hide that,didn't yu read the Zimbabwean story on front page? Well I agree beating up a woman Is wrong buh women should pls curtail their tongues.

Yeah, that means it's acceptable women should start stabbing cheating spouses right? That laywer in the news who stabbed her cheating husband to death must have been pushed to it. The man must have deserved to be stabbed.( just being sarcastic)

In as much as women are jealous beings (men are more jealous btw), I can never support one who pours hot oil on her husband or her rival. It's madness!

Is love even by force sef?
Why should anyone keep staying in an unhappy violent marriage?
I'm referring to the husband now who has obviously become unhappy that his wife is proud, rude, obnoxious etc. Why not just throw her things out or you move out if she's the one paying the rent and not almost commit manslaughter.
I know for sure, no child can grow up without some lifelong psychological scarring from such a toxic environment of fathers beating their mothers' or mothers cutting their fathers' down with their razor sharp tongues.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by Skibofire(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
eyinjuege:

Yeah, that means it's acceptable women should start stabbing cheating spouses right? That laywer in the news who stabbed her cheating husband to death must have been pushed to it. The man must have deserved to be stabbed.( just being sarcastic)

In as much as women are jealous beings (men are more jealous btw), I can never support one who pours hot oil on her husband or her rival. It's madness!

Is love even by force sef?
Why should anyone keep staying in an unhappy violent marriage?
I'm referring to the husband now who has obviously become unhappy that his wife is proud, rude, obnoxious etc. Why not just throw her things out or you move out if she's the one paying the rent and not almost commit manslaughter.
I know for sure, no child can grow up without some lifelong psychological scarring from such a toxic environment of fathers beating their mothers' or mothers cutting their fathers' down with their razor sharp tongues.
I don talk taya for these Mara.marriage these days has lost value.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
goingape1:
She did something to deserve this!
plss shut ur mouth if u don't v anything reasonable, what right does he v 2 raise his hands not 2 talk of beating her.. d man must be an animal. any man dat raises his hands 2 Eat his wife or any lady r good examples of animals.. hope u neva start beating ur wife or sisters sha..

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by hokafor(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
I need to hear the man's side of the story, people dont just beat up their wife because she is progressing .

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Many ways to correct a woman.....1. Let her stress her self to market, let her cook and decided not to eat, I tell u, it's even more painful than beaten 2.pick ur shirts nd trousers and don't come home for like 2-5days,(hanging out in ur frnd place or probably in an hotel) as a gud father,send her money for ur children and end the call or off the phone immediately,she might decided to inform ur family, laugh at her telling them Der is noting, u can even ask her infront of every body if u ar not performing ur duty?lol.... I swear she won't be comfortable anymore, she will start pleading for changes.

Your number one is the most painful, mostly when you refuse eating in the house. I tried it once and hunger really dealt with me, because I don't like eating out. Since then, If I am angry I will still eat and continue my anger.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by Favolly(f): 10:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Sistem007:
I have always said women can't handle success, it gets to their head too much that pride becomes their second name. Am not saying what this man did to this woman was right but if she wasn't proud and perhaps arrogant to the man, he wouldn't have been push to the wall to do this to her. Women should learn to be humble at least to their husbands, when they get successful. It pays and ensure a happy home.

So you read this story and thought it wise to direct your sermon at the bartered wife? Smh!

I have noticed that whenever domestic abuse issues arises, people are so quick to input the 'total submission to husband' speech. WHY? So she and others should continue to endure abuse all in the name of total submission to husband abi? That is utter BS! You have just justified the beating by insinuating that she is proud and couldnt handle being successful and therefore, deserved the beating...

Can't you see that the issue here isn't even about whatever she did that was' wrong' but whether any human should be that violent against another! I mean, you think 'pride' and 'submission' is enough grounds for a logical person, or at least someone with a functioning brain to hit someone or defend someone who has?

Why can't we all be civil towards each other? If she insulted, or pushed him to the wall as you say, he should divorce her or maybe have her arrested or take other non-violent measures. Violence is not the answer. It is not even the last resort. It is simply unacceptable! The sooner we reset our brains to recognise this fact, the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by Arobake: 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
My mistake. Sorry.

dominique:

I'm not referring to the lady in the op, I was responding to queenfav's post. Seems you're misunderstanding my point. I always maintain that women must be financially independent so they won't be trapped in an abusive marriage. Most if them have no where to go as they can not afford to fend for themselves which should not be so.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by amtaken(f): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Those were the man's words against her.

Lovexme:

When it was reported that the woman became proud, what do you think they meant?

Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by diva90: 2:01am On Apr 14, 2016
She needs to get out of that useless marriage. undecided Someone was saying that he beats her on a regular basis, I guess this was just the height of it all and now she's ready to speak out. She's financially independent , thank God. I just hope that she makes the right move by leaving this abusive husband of hers.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by diva90: 2:02am On Apr 14, 2016
staymore:

Your number one is the most painful, mostly when you refuse eating in the house. I tried it once and hunger really dealt with me, because I don't like eating out. Since then, If I am angry I will still eat and continue my anger.

cheesy
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Fanirandele:
Why are some men intimidated by their wife's success Even if she's proud so what? Many married women are dealing with rich proud husbands daily. You have no right to lay a finger on anyone. If you are no longer happy with your spouse feel free to seek a divorce or separation.

Hope that man has been arrested angry this shouldn't just end with putting the picture on social media.
why she sef no Waka instead of prouding
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:16am On Apr 14, 2016
staymore:

Lol.......that mean u like food bdat, thoo eating outside is not encouraging but remember u have a mission, just for 5days ni.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Lol.......that mean u like food bdat, thoo eating outside is not encouraging but remember u have a mission, just for 5days ni.

sad sadMission can only be accomplished after I eat my food. I don't like food so much oh, even if I do where is the time?
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2016
staymore:

sad sadMission can only be accomplished after I eat my food. I don't like food so much oh, even if I do where is the time?
It is well.......na to have good wife or husband is the best.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 11:57am On Apr 14, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
It is well.......na to have good wife or husband is the best.

Yeah sure! I'm one of the lucky husbands to have a good wife. Are u married? Hope oga isn't tough?
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
staymore:

Yeah sure! I'm one of the lucky husbands to have a good wife. Are u married? Hope oga isn't tough?
Am not but my man is a peaceful man too.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Am not but my man is a peaceful man too.

Lucky you if he's peaceful and understandable. Call me during ur wedding o...make I come chop jollof rice
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
staymore:

Lucky you if he's peaceful and understandable. Call me during ur wedding o...make I come chop jollof rice
Aiit I will definitely do that, if u won't mind the location. (ogun state)
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Aiit I will definitely do that, if u won't mind the location. (ogun state)
I must not be in Ogun to be part of it. Can celebrate with you in another way.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
staymore:

I must not be in Ogun to be part of it. Can celebrate with you in another way.
what abt bornu?any way or any place.
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by staymore: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
what abt bornu?any way or any place.

Even if its Sambisa forest smiley
Re: Hairstylist Battered By Her Jealous Husband In Lagos (photos) by goingape1: 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
typicaltemi:

plss shut ur mouth if u don't v anything reasonable, what right does he v 2 raise his hands not 2 talk of beating her.. d man must be an animal. any man dat raises his hands 2 Eat his wife or any lady r good examples of animals.. hope u neva start beating ur wife or sisters sha..
lol just seeing this.

With your ugly face. We don't eat WOMAN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Pastor Kingsley Emeka Mokwunye In Sex Scandal, Defiled An Underage Girl / South African Police Arresting Any Foreigner Without Valid ID And Papers (Photos / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.