Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International (594 Views)

"Photos Of Hired Anti-Amnesty International Protesters Getting Paid" - Richard A / Nigerian Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty Interna / Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by Naijiant: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
Revelations of the slaughter and secret burial of 347 members of a Shi’ite religious group in mass graves by the Nigerian army must be urgently investigated said Amnesty International today, and anyone suspected of criminal responsibility for these crimes must be brought to trial.
More:

http://www.naijiant.com/guestcolumn/amnesty-international-nigeria-military-come-clean-zaria-massacre/
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by TippyTop(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2016
Imagine Bubu's military killing 347 people in one single day?.
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by acenazt: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
This amnesty international and their over sabi. And to d person above me,I wonder how u and ur fellow wailers would have wailed if it were 300+ Christians that were killed. I assure you even under your lord The Drunk Jona the same would have been done in those circumstances. You know nothing of what happened you just believe what ever the news tells you. Stfu and Read.
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by doublewisdom: 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Buratai should not just "come clean" he must be punished after coming clean.

1 Like

Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by Beeman1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hmm!
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by SleekMallam: 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2016
No doubt buhari would be slammed 68 years in prison at the Hague for crimes against humanity.
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by Naijiant: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
doublewisdom:
Buratai should not just "come clean" he must be punished after coming clean.
Buratai and Buhari can tried for this mass murder under the principle of "command responsibility.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-buratai-culpable-mass-murder-shias/
Re: Military Must Come Clean On Slaughter Of 347 Shi’ites - Amnesty International by Naijiant: 12:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
acenazt:
This amnesty international and their over sabi. And to d person above me,I wonder how u and ur fellow wailers would have wailed if it were 300+ Christians that were killed. I assure you even under your lord The Drunk Jona the same would have been done in those circumstances. You know nothing of what happened you just believe what ever the news tells you. Stfu and Read.
What exactly is your point?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Ready To Learn From Shanghai - Buhari / Oladipo Offers To Return ‘dasukigate Funds’to Stave Off Trial / China Loan: Fayose Hits Back At Oyegun, Oni, APC, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.