Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra (1492 Views)

‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by enlightenedmind: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2016
plaetton:

I only humbly ask that you be kind enough to POINT OUT any era in Nigeria's checkered history that was comparably better ( by all standard indices) than the last 16 yrs of PDP rule.
That is the only legitimate and sensible way to show that the last 16 yrs was the worst in Nigerian history.

Very simple.

Kindly oblige us.

We eagerly await.

Abacha's Regime, Infact PDP proved to Nigerians that Military dictatorship might have been better. At least there was discipline. We were governed by educated people with brains. Not these pack of pot bellied old fools calling themselves PDP. APC is just giving me small hope because they seem to be employing educated people. PDP?

READ
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1159718_re-analysis-for-comment-nigeria-an-upcoming-presidential.html
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by Sibrah: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

We still Import yes, but the idea is to get it down to 0. And It is so dangerous for all Nigerians that there are people in this country who cannot be logical and put aside their hatred, paid political affiliations or religious divides and have a logical sensible discussion about a political failure of our govt. I would have supported you if you said all politicians are useless but the fact that you sit there and try to defend PDP, when there is damming evidence that PDP destroyed this country by allowing us to be exploited and saying there was no problem if the poor got poorer provided they got richer. They even said they won't allow any other political party take power because they need to keep looting.

READ
https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/11/1159718_re-analysis-for-comment-nigeria-an-upcoming-presidential.html

From Obasanjo down to LGA chairmen, they are corrupt. Now we are here defending stupid politicains and creating political divides like senseless people.
Who ruled the PDP? OBJ Who rules the APC? OBJ +TINUBU

so spear me this blur of party divide. It is only a matter of what party hides the corruption the best. The game is the same, the players are same, the stakes are the same the Umbrella has simply changed.

Nigeria will begin to improve when our youths begin to have sense.

How many of you screaming PDP and APC here even know what a fiscal policy is?

How many of you know the effects and dynamics of Long-term and Short-term economic and social changes on economic demand and supply?

How many of you youths know the meaning of "Capital" and how it is formed?

Did you people know that 90% of the entire world's wealth belongs to only 1% of the entire world population?

If bill gates decides to stop working and do nothing and spend $1billion a year, it would take him 3 centuries (300 years) to run out of money.

Our politicians are said to be what keeps the American and Switz banks running. They take our money there hide it and come here and tell us they are fighting opposition bullshit.

If you do not know these things please do not feel you are competent enough to have a political or an economic perspective. Look at this OP defending importation. Obviously you do not know how to define "Economic Wealth" because if u did, you will never post what u just posted.

NIGERIANS PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND EDUCATE URSELFS. STOP COMING HERE AND EMBARASSING THE COUNTRY. PEOPLE READ THIS FORUMS. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY CAN EXPLOIT US IS BECAUSE WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY DOING WRONG. AND THEY ARE DOING IT SO OPENLY.
Compare the bold to the claim that we import no rice. . . Stop vibrating. State facts and stop the vile rantings

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by plaetton: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
It is so dangerous for all Nigerians that there are people in this country who cannot be logical and put aside their hatred, paid political affiliations or religious divides and have a logical sensible discussion about a political failure of our govt. I would have supported you if you said all politicians are useless but the fact that you sit there and try to defend PDP, when there is damming evidence that PDP destroyed this country by allowing us to be exploited and saying there was no problem if the poor got poorer provided they got richer. They even said they won't allow any other political party take power because they need to keep looting.

READ

From Obasanjo down to LGA chairmen, they are corrupt. Now we are here defending silly politicains and creating political divides like senseless people.

so spear me this blur of party divide. It is only a matter of what party hides the corruption the best. The game is the same, the players are same, the stakes are the same the Umbrella has simply changed.

How many of you know the effects and dynamics of Long-term and Short-term economic and social changes on economic demand and supply?

Did you people know that 90% of the entire world's wealth belongs to only 1% of the entire world population?

If bill gates decides to stop working and do nothing and spend $1billion a year, it would take him 3 centuries (300 years) to run out of money.

Our politicians are said to be what keeps the American and Switz banks running. They take our money there hide it and come here and tell us they are fighting opposition bullshit.

If you do not know these things please do not feel you are competent enough to have a political or an economic perspective. Look at this OP defending importation. Obviously you do not know how to define "Economic Wealth" because if u did, you will never post what u just posted.

NIGERIANS PLEASE DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND EDUCATE URSELFS. STOP COMING HERE AND EMBARASSING THE COUNTRY. PEOPLE READ THIS FORUMS. THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY CAN EXPLOIT US IS BECAUSE WE DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY DOING WRONG. AND THEY ARE DOING IT SO OPENLY.

Oh gees.

So you actually make a lot of sense here.

The problems that perpetually beset Nigeria are essentially Nigerians.
It's not PDP, APC or military.
It's Nigerians fxxing up Nigeria.
Simple.

This is why it greatly irritates me when same NIGERIANS shout " PDP Destroyed Nigeria for 16yrs" .

I keep asking which Nigeria did PDP destroy ?

Today, it's APC's turn to do their own destruction.
And destruction is exactly what they are doing.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by Pavarottii(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
It is so dangerous for all Nigerians that there are people in this country who cannot be logical and put aside their hatred, paid political affiliations or religious divides and have a logical sensible discussion about a political failure of our govt. I would have supported you if you said all politicians are useless but the fact that you sit there and try to defend PDP, when there is damming evidence that PDP destroyed this country by allowing us to be exploited and saying there was no problem if the poor got poorer provided they got richer. They even said they won't allow any other political party take power because they need to keep looting.

READ

From Obasanjo down to LGA chairmen, they are corrupt. Now we are here defending silly politicains and creating political divides like senseless people.

So what is ur point here talking about the situation of Nigeria? With OBJ rule of 8years, Yaradua rule of 3years, GEJ rule of 5years and Buhari rule of 11months. Give us ur scorecard and d way forward. Profer solutions with the situation on ground not all these ur grammar.

Waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by plaetton: 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

Abacha's Regime, Infact PDP proved to Nigerians that Military dictatorship might have been better. At least there was discipline. We were governed by educated people with brains. Not these pack of pot bellied old fools calling themselves PDP. APC is just giving me small hope because they seem to be employing educated people. PDP?

Abacha regime ? shocked

You are kidding, right ?
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by Pavarottii(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

READ
Did u say Abacha's regime? My friend go and queue 4 fuel. Ur case is a special one. U not a Zombie. If there is anything more heavier than that.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by 2sexyus: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pidggin:

Ask Amaechi why he cancelled the University of technology in ND? which was a GEJ project, our evil politicians are to blame for this
That is not an excuse please. We have FUTO, FUTA.... these are just examples of UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY littered across the country. Why build another instead equipping existing ones world class standard? It does not end there. When highly gifted students build something, give them an avenue to showcase the skills and then call in someone from say China and discuss better way to help commercials the product into well built finish product with the original creator being in the lead to take his creation to the next level with added knowledge from the Chinese.

That way, gradually, we will transfer the technology to Nigeria and dominate Africa. This is the secret behind China's growth and other Asian tigers.

All we do is just send people to go do Msc or Phd and then come back to do what? NOTHING but to take up jobs and continue getting paid. In the last 16 years of our democratic rule, among all those sponsored on foreign scholarships, how many has added to the growth of Nigeria technology-wise? How many is aimed at technology transfer?

I know some UNILAG student who built HOVERCRAFT from scratch and it was working superbly. Where are they today? In my school, a guy built a device that you can use to lock your car even if it is stolen and taken to Ghana... It will lock it. Where is he today? He was invited for an exhibition and because he couldn't afford flight and hotel bills, he couldn't go. Where is today.? Last I saw of him was in a Church, clapping away his destiny. These are the kind of people that can move this country forward, not those that have been sponsored on numerous scholarships with nothing to show for it for over 16 years now.

Do we have any leader who is thinking in this direction in the current or past tenure? NO! until we embrace building our OWN technology hub in this country, we will continue to be at the mercy of developed countries, as it is currently evident at the rate of even BUHARI travels loll

GIANT of AFRICANT should be our name and not giant of africa.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by enlightenedmind: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2016
Pavarottii:

So what is ur point here talking about the situation of Nigeria? With OBJ rule of 8years, Yaradua rule of 3years, GEJ rule of 5years and Buhari rule of 11months. Give us ur scorecard and d way forward. Profer solutions with the situation on ground not all these ur grammar.

Waiting 4 ur response.

My point is it is not about OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ OR BUHARI, APC OR PDP. They are the smae thing. No difference. Corrupt filth selling our birthrights for their pockets.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by Pavarottii(m): 4:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:

My point is it is not about OBJ, YARADUA, GEJ OR BUHARI, APC OR PDP. They are the smae thing. No difference. Corrupt filth selling our birthrights for their pockets.

So wat solution are u profering nau?
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by PreyingMantis(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
enlightenedmind:
PDP was the worst thing that happened to this country. For those of you who did not read my post, I found evidence of how PDP knowingly allowed this economy to be drained at our expense for 16 years.

Read this and tell me why i should vote PDP in my life again?
You're not mentally and intellectually sound. It's quite obvious. Who and what is APC? 80% of today's APC were part and parcel of the much touted PDP 16 years of waste. The so-called PDP you keep rambling about are still the ones in the current APC minus Buhari who has proven to be worse than every other leader that preceded him.
Re: Buhari’s Irritable ‘16 Years Of Waste’ Mantra by Rolings: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
drss1:
wetin dis one dey talk sef was buari voted to complain or to work
a man who's perpetually engaged in blame game is devoid of ideas. - wise man.

As far as buhari is continuing most of the projects left by GEJ he has every right to complain where needed . The trip to China you all are criticizing is to cement some of those projects started by GEJ. 16years is a long time for any party to waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogah’s Inauguration As Abia Governor Stalled due to Absence of Abia Chief Judge / Avengers Wants Soyinka, Kalu, Others In Dialogue With FG / Peter Obi: A Shame To The Igbo Race, Calls Igbo Unorganised Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.