Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. (3916 Views)

Only looters are not happy with Buhari, Gov Bello tells Catholic Bishops / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
[size=18pt]It seems PMBs approval rating has declined like the Naira after Elections . Surprisingly That of GEJ that was low before Elections is now on the increase.

You can see from the screen capture of results .

To Rate , Follow the link on my signature. You can click on rate People, Rate Brands or Rate products to rate any category .
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by mekaboy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
What do u expect when 100% of people are suffering unimaginable hardship and 95% Know they are responsible for the suffering when they choose NEPA cert. Who will they complain to?

The will just be crying inside and pretending all is well till the begin to collapse of hunger on the main road 1 by 1.

Dollar on the rise

Fuel on the rice

Unemployment on the rise

Food and transport on the rise

inflation on the rise

crime on the rise

Electricity on the rise

Tax on the rise

only thing low is income

Enjoy the NEPA certificate.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

TO YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY WITH OUR DEAR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

ONLY THE BIAFRANS, THE IPOBIANS, THE BOKO HARAMITES AND THEIR LIKES HAVE REMAINED & MAY EVER REMAIN DISAPPOINTED

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by mekaboy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

TO YOUR DISAPPOINTMENT, NIGERIANS ARE HAPPY WITH OUR DEAR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

ONLY THE BIAFRANS, THE IPOBIANS, THE BOKO HARAMITES AND THEIR LIKES HAVE REMAINED & MAY EVER REMAIN DISAPPOINTED

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

You are very right. It is only biafra that stand in the fuel cue .

It is only biafrans that buy dollars at 325.

It is only biafrans that pay higher tariffs for darkness.

It is only biafrans that loose their jobs.

It is only biafrans that make up the 12.8 inflation rate for March.

Go ahead ...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by Rinato(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by zik4ever: 2:48pm On Apr 13, 2016
Irrespective of where you stand, please note that people are passing through a very harrowing experience at the moment. It is easy to stay in the diaspora or on the internet and make online comments while people are queuing up for hours and days to get fuel. The nights and even days are hot yet power supply has virtually collapsed. Inflation rate is galloping and fares/fees are going up. There is hunger and misery. That is the stark reality and it is not about blaming anybody or calling names but being pragmatic to admit that we are in a virtual emergency and doing something about it. This is not the time for denials, excuses or election sloganeering. It is time for radical delivery, out of the box thinking and visible governance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by Justbeingreal(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2016
Mumu embarassed
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by mekaboy(m): 4:50pm On Apr 13, 2016
No let them pretend all is well, u can see from the rating that all is not well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 1:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
[size=18pt]While you are both fighting, more people are rating grin grin grin Join them and let your feelings be felt . The power is in your hands ..[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 12:07am On Apr 20, 2016
[size=18pt]You guys should take it easy. More Negative ratings coming in . .[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=18pt]Please be sincere in your rating grin grin.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by chigoizie7(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

I hope u re not typing this in a petrol station or in an office without electricity to power the fans or AC's.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by saintopus2: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2016
It is crystal clear that the rating for PMB has dropped significantly. Even a blind zombie can see it very clear as a bottle of 7UP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 1:33pm On Apr 26, 2016
[size=18pt]keep rating.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 8:58am On May 04, 2016
[size=18pt]Keep Rating till your voice is heard. shocked shocked[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 5:14pm On May 18, 2016
[size=18pt]The rating has become more interesting grin grin Join thousands of Nigerians who are making their voice heard through this platform.

CLICK THE LINK ON MY SIGNATURE TO RATE TODAY.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by DaBullIT(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2016
[size=18pt]This rating is fake [/size], osile2012 just wants to make traffic off the arguments and the apparent discord in the polity

[size=20pt]Ignore with passion
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by diegwu01: 5:54pm On May 18, 2016
It seems the new hobby for wailers is Opening new threads by the minute to pour out their Ignorance undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by bender79: 5:55pm On May 18, 2016
saintopus2:
It is crystal clear that the rating for PMB has dropped significantly. Even a blind zombie can see it very clear as a bottle of 7UP
God bless PMB
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]This rating is fake [/size], osile2012 just wants to make traffic off the arguments and the apparent discord in the polity

[size=20pt]Ignore with passion
[/size]

Have u rated? So how can u tell it's fake? You think u can silence Nigerians like Labour. You can stop strike but u can't stop Nigerians from expressing their feelings.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Dont Mind Him [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
[size=18pt]Lets be honest and patriotic today. Its 1 year into this administration. Follow the Link on my signature and rate honestly. [/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 10:18am On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]I like the honest ratings coming up, keep rating .[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 1:30pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]The rating report does not look to good so far. Keep rating . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by omogin(f): 1:47pm On May 29, 2016
Why is buhari no looking for Lamorde. Why only Gej's men? Lamorde was said to have stolen trillions recovered yet no word on his trail. TSA has trillions saved yet no money to run govt. Its either buhari is a liar or he is a devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 10:29am On May 30, 2016
omogin:
Why is buhari no looking for Lamorde. Why only Gej's men? Lamorde was said to have stolen trillions recovered yet no word on his trail. TSA has trillions saved yet no money to run govt. Its either buhari is a liar or he is a devil.

[size=18pt]Follow the link on my signature to rate him based on how you feel.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by idupaul: 10:33am On May 30, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

you are wrong, i belong to none of the above groups.. infact i campaigned and voted Buhari but today i am not pleased with his performance thus far

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 10:40am On May 30, 2016
idupaul:

you are wrong, i belong to none of the above groups.. infact i campaigned and voted Buhari but today i am not pleased with his performance thus far

[size=18pt]Hope you have rated based on the way you feel.[/size]
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by osile2012: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2016
[size=18pt]Rating as at today. Follow the link on my signature to rate.[/size]

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by Jay542(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

lets be realistic, PMB iss not trying. Theres hardship everywhere. Worse than GEJ time and we say PMB iss our messaih.Lol. I gave buhari my precious vote and bros just dey mess up. Nobody iss happy with him oo. I still believe he'll do something before he leaves but for now, his regime is failing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by obailala(m): 1:08am On Jul 07, 2016
Who is this blogger desperately looking for traffic?

By the way, who rating don hep?
Re: Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:15am On Jul 07, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:
OP, YOU ARE A JOKER

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

GOD BLESS OUR P M B

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kassim Afegbu Denies Asking EFCC To Withdraw N10B Petition Against Uche Secondus / Reps Probe NPHCDA, COVID-19 Vaccination Centres, Database Funds / Amnesty Programme: Calls For Ndiomu’s Sack Are From Corrupt Individuals - NDIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.