Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,577 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Are You Studying What You Are Studying? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are You Studying What You Are Studying? (271 Views)

What Is The Name Of Your University And Course You Are Studying / If You Are Studying Any Of These Courses In Nigerian Universities beware / NUC DROPS WARNING – If You Are Studying Any Of These Courses In Nigerian Uni. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Studying What You Are Studying? by DOCTOR333: 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm a medical student in one of the federal universities in Nigeria.Truthfully.I'm studying this course cos.I just want salary assurance so as to delve into other business plans later in life ..
.Now sincerely give your reasons for studying the course you are studying.

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE! / Campus Activism- Re-invent Yourself In The Campus , Allafricanstudents.com / Ums Promotions And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.