Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Funny Nigeria Government Discussions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Funny Nigeria Government Discussions (400 Views)

Nigeria Government Condemns Genocide Of Muslim Rohingyas In Myanmar / Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... / Nigeria Government On The Run As Court Postpones Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Indefinitly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Nigeria Government Discussions by KingGBsky(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
I see nigeria government as a waste of precious time, data, money and even saliva.
This is same government that has been on the discussion table for years...talking of since the 1960 independence of the country. Army troops have stepped in from the first to the last coup in tackling the menance in corruption and government negligence. Now is the time of the youths to tackle government on social media and praise them in person (the so called zoombies and wailers crew on nairaland)
We not ready for change yet, if we are ready then I'm ready to fight and embrace it.
I'm watching how the movie called Nigeria unfolds and HOPE and PRAY for God's true change for this country.
Re: Funny Nigeria Government Discussions by KingGBsky(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingGBsky:
I see nigeria government as a waste of precious time, data, money and even saliva.
This is same government that has been on the discussion table for years...talking of since the 1960 independence of the country. Army troops have stepped in from the first to the last coup in tackling the menance in corruption and government negligence. Now is the time of the youths to tackle government on social media and praise them in person (the so called zoombies and wailers crew on nairaland)
We not ready for change yet, if we are ready then I'm ready to fight and embrace it.
I'm watching how the movie called Nigeria unfolds and HOPE and PRAY for God's true change for this country.

These country needs you and I to make it prosper...We all are the change and not the government (either pdp nor apc

(1) (Reply)

Reps Angry As Dogara, Jibrin, Others Inject N40b Projects Into Budget / Herdsmen Have Taken Over Our Farmlands - Abia Monarch / #operation Try All The Past Governors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.