Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,024 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira (4210 Views)

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / Which Business Can I Start With 2million Naira. / 1.2million Nigerians To Get Soft Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm a serving Corp member and fortunate to have 1.2million naira with me to start a business. I actually have some ideas already but still need suggestions from you guys then I can select the one I think will be preferable. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Ramanto(m): 4:37pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ok Shoes, Bags, Belts And Cloths For Both Men And Women Could Be Lucrative Given That You Have A Good Supply Source And A Good Market As Well.. Just My Opinion
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by danduchi(m): 4:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
Look for a good spot like a higher institution and open a barber's shop, get a barber that will do the job for you.. Start up won't cost more than #150k... Use #600k to get a good golf to run township transport for u. Barber settles 1k each and driver #1500. That's #2500 daily, #15k in a week and 60k in a month. Within 10months u cover up ur capital

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by RollingFellas: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
danduchi:
Look for a good spot like a higher institution and open a barber's shop, get a barber that will do the job for you.. Start up won't cost more than #150k... Use #600k to get a good golf to run township transport for u. Barber settles 1k each and driver #1500. That's #2500 daily, #15k in a week and 60k in a month. Within 10months u cover up ur capital

Good and practical advice.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2016
danduchi:
Hmmm, easier said than done as if you will not meet challenges and disappointment.@Op do not venture into business you can not run yourself o.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
I will advice you go into production of bar soap for washing and bathing this is a business that will cont. to move in the Nigeria market.Bar soap can not spoil with active in it therefore give you rest of mind of selling and still make your money. The machine does the job and as time goes you can create employment for some people.All that takes you is branding,I say it again branding which make you stand out in the market. There are lot to say on this but I'm briefing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by danduchi(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zdoh:
Hmmm, easier said than done as if you will not meet challenges and disappointment.@Op do not venture into business you can not run yourself o.
I rather see the positive side than procrastinate like you. Which business doesn't have it challenges. I mentioned good location for the barber's shop and transport business is lucrative. Get out with your negative view if u lack what to contribute. I hate people who discourages and still don't bring idea.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zdoh:

Hmmm thanks. Bro. the truth is that I've actually been thinkin the same too. Want it to be a biz I'll be able to handle myself. That salon thing is a good idea too but I have no single idea on barbing or making hair. And I want it to be somethin I will be able to attend to customers myself even if the workers are not around.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
danduchi:
I rather see the positive side than procrastinate like you. Which business doesn't have it challenges. I mentioned good location for the barber's shop and transport business is lucrative. Get out with your negative view if u lack what to contribute. I hate people who discourages and still don't bring idea.
See I'm an experienced one and am not here to exchange words with anyone.Check the thread very well you will see my ideal and also those business suggest always flop if one can not manage it by him/herself.You just hear is lucrative and you just conclude on that.That was how I was mislead 3 years ago and lost so much money on barbing saloon.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2016
danduchi:

Thanks for the ideas bro. But I am scared of those biz cos I don't have any knowledge on them and u know how people are. You cat trust people with those type of businesses. I.E, The barber might realise more than he delivers to me a day and the driver too might be making more than he's paying me. they are actually nice ideas and I know it, just that I'm scared and prefer something like Sales of goods. U know that can be easily monitored even if I am not there, at least I would know the amount of goods I have in the shop and the sales boy or gurl can't easily play a smart one on me.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hmmm thanks. Bro. the truth is that I've actually been thinkin the same too. Want it to be a biz I'll be able to handle myself. That salon thing is a good idea too but I have no single idea on barbing or making hair. And I want it to be somethin I will be able to attend to customers myself even if the workers are not around.

Well,if you that line and passionate about it try and devote your time to learn under some month you are good to go.Other important point is look for a strategic location that's very important if you don't want to get frustrated out of the business and finally PATIENT.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zdoh:
I will advice you go into production of bar soap for washing and bathing this is a business that will cont. to move in the Nigeria market.Bar soap can not spoil with active in it therefore give you rest of mind of selling and still make your money. The machine does the job and as time goes you can create employment for some people.All that takes you is branding,I say it again branding which make you stand out in the market. There are lot to say on this but I'm briefing.

Thanks Bro. But I need more details on the business. Thanks
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2016
jideniceguy:

Add me on whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
jideniceguy:

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
jideniceguy:

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
Zdoh:
Add me on whatsapp 08088759163
Thanks. Will msg you soon.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nairasolutions: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2016
GRAB list of highly profitable businesses in Nigeria you can start with capital.. Call 08167566759,nedumfrank@gmail.com NB: Discover where and how to get collateral free loans, Quickloans and business grants opportunities
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Basii: 5:55am On Apr 14, 2016
I do not have to suggest anything here. If you are very very serious you will call this number. 07086435413
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
Basii:
I do not have to suggest anything here. If you are very very serious you will call this number. 07086435413

I hear you
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
jideniceguy:
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm a serving Corp member and fortunate to have 1.2million naira with me to start a business. I actually have some ideas already but still need suggestions from you guys then I can select the one I think will be preferable. Thanks in anticipation.

What do you see yourself doing?

You can only do a business that you see yourself doing not one that someone suggested to you.

What do you already know how to do?
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nairasolutions: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by jefy(m): 8:18am On May 01, 2016
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by darexkey(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2016
30 young billionaire CEOs in the world are in the IT industry. This is the best form of business you can invest in, in this bad economy that will thrive well. you can whatsapp me on 07039359066 for more discussion.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nairasolutions: 11:10pm On May 03, 2016
Email dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for list of profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Buddyy(m): 5:13pm On May 06, 2016
this is supposed to be an interactive stuff, why not drop ur ideas here, so we can all deliberate...stop dropping ur emails. looking for who to scam! shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by mike1994reds: 7:03pm On May 06, 2016
you can start importation of A4 paper, if you how much paper cost today in nigeria, u should know u stand to make very good profits. whatsapp: 08131261600
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by switchesNLogics: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
@ Jideniceguy
I understand what it means to have money at hand with no idea of what to invest it into. I however will like to correct the notion of starting a business you can run on your own, what i mean is that you have started to set limits for yourself even before you start out. Working on you business is the best you can do for yourself not working in your business, if not you will burnout. You said you are a serving corp member, this implies you must have gone through the four walls of a school. Your ability to manage resources(human and capital) is what make the difference between a graduate and a road side shop owner. If dangote want to do the biz on his own he wouldn't have been the richest Africa man. My opinion is that you can do any business inasmuch you create a system around the business to prevent any form of leakages. Examples of business you can start with 1.2million.
1. Open an Agro base shop where you can sell Fish feed and poultry feed.
2. You can start a fish farm business with less that 10% of the total cash you have at hand for now.( I will suggest you start with the hatching of fry) You can sell this young cat fish in about four weeks.
3. Transportation as suggested by someone earlier.( Note: transportation is one of the most lucrative business you can venture into but God help that one don't get into the hands of a wrong driver). My suggestion as to the transport thing is that you wait till you are done with your service after which you can get a job, get an SUV car or mini bus that you can use to convey passenger on your way to and fro your office. This is one business a colleague of my does every day. You make a profit of between N4000 to N10,000 daily depending on you route.
4. You can start a hire purchase business, purchasing okada (Boxers motorbike) for our Norther brothers(A.boki). I can assure you they are very trust worthy, they will never skip payment at the end of every week. This is a business my wife operate.The business has a return on investment of about 61.5% in 7.5 month(Seven and a half month). This is about 8.1 % interest per month.
On a final note, i will advise you do due diligence to learn at least the rudiment of what ever business you finally settle for if you are not conversant with the terrain.
Let me rest my case here. I wish you the best.
I am working on a free ebook that gives Ten proven ways to make money online and offline in 2016. Please. i am not selling you anything here, i said a free ebook. It is just a Log of the different business i and some other people close to me have done and succeeded in.
Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nairasolutions: 5:13pm On May 09, 2016
email me @ dreamtouchconcept@gmail.com for list of profitable businesses you can start in Nigeria or text your email to 08167566759
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2016
switchesNLogics:
@ Jideniceguy
I understand what it means to have money at hand with no idea of what to invest it into. I however will like to correct the notion of starting a business you can run on your own, what i mean is that you have started to set limits for yourself even before you start out. Working on you business is the best you can do for yourself not working in your business, if not you will burnout. You said you are a serving corp member, this implies you must have gone through the four walls of a school. Your ability to manage resources(human and capital) is what make the difference between a graduate and a road side shop owner. If dangote want to do the biz on his own he wouldn't have been the richest Africa man. My opinion is that you can do any business inasmuch you create a system around the business to prevent any form of leakages. Examples of business you can start with 1.2million.
1. Open an Agro base shop where you can sell Fish feed and poultry feed.
2. You can start a fish farm business with less that 10% of the total cash you have at hand for now.( I will suggest you start with the hatching of fry) You can sell this young cat fish in about four weeks.
3. Transportation as suggested by someone earlier.( Note: transportation is one of the most lucrative business you can venture into but God help that one don't get into the hands of a wrong driver). My suggestion as to the transport thing is that you wait till you are done with your service after which you can get a job, get an SUV car or mini bus that you can use to convey passenger on your way to and fro your office. This is one business a colleague of my does every day. You make a profit of between N4000 to N10,000 daily depending on you route.
4. You can start a hire purchase business, purchasing okada (Boxers motorbike) for our Norther brothers(A.boki). I can assure you they are very trust worthy, they will never skip payment at the end of every week. This is a business my wife operate.The business has a return on investment of about 61.5% in 7.5 month(Seven and a half month). This is about 8.1 % interest per month.
On a final note, i will advise you do due diligence to learn at least the rudiment of what ever business you finally settle for if you are not conversant with the terrain.
Let me rest my case here. I wish you the best.
I am working on a free ebook that gives Ten proven ways to make money online and offline in 2016. Please. i am not selling you anything here, i said a free ebook. It is just a Log of the different business i and some other people close to me have done and succeeded in.
Best of luck.

Thanks for your contribution I really appreciate this. Sorry it took me this long to reply, I've actually been kinda busy lately. please I would like to have have copy of your ebook when you're done with it. Thanks
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by giwarashy: 5:03pm On May 27, 2016
Online business that can earn you minimum of N100,000 every
month.
1. No Computer Knowledge.
2. Just 2 Hours Of Work Everyday online.
3. You Can Use Your Mobile Phone.
4. Little or No Start Up Cost
5. And Earn N250,000 Every Month.
interested CLICK www.naijaebiz.com/giwa
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by leksonltd: 5:28pm On May 27, 2016
Zdoh:
I will advice you go into production of bar soap for washing and bathing this is a business that will cont. to move in the Nigeria market.Bar soap can not spoil with active in it therefore give you rest of mind of selling and still make your money. The machine does the job and as time goes you can create employment for some people.All that takes you is branding,I say it again branding which make you stand out in the market. There are lot to say on this but I'm
briefing.

Can u please help me, need to make some enquiries on soap production and standard packaging. pls inbox me ur number. My email address is leksonltd@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Suggest A Business I Can Venture Into With 1.2million Naira by Zdoh(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2016
leksonltd:

Can u please help me, need to make some enquiries on soap production and standard packaging. pls inbox me ur number. My email address is leksonltd@gmail.com
check my signature for my number

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairabet Stylishly Mocks MMM Participants With A Tweet / Mulberry Extract Powder / Emefiele: CBN Supports Banks’ Decision To Reject Dollar Deposits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.