Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

3 Odd Everyday - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 3 Odd Everyday (1623 Views)

SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Odd Everyday by kay2great: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
Hello ladies and gentlemen, am peter a pundit from ekiti state, I love football so much and I also make money from football through BETTING, I think the best way you can make money from betting is by predicting 3 odd everyday.
I always laugh when I see a whole lot of people trying to make 1million by staking 100, why not try 3 odd everyday and stake 2500 to 4000, I have been making money since january 2016 when I started staking 2500 everyday and I make at least 6000 weekly. This is the logic, if u can win 3 times out of the seven times in a week and you stake 2500 u will gain 6000. If u think you can do it am here to help you guys what you are going to do is to follow my games, I will be predicting the 3 odd for the next 2 weeks to let you know how it goes, just follow the game and if you like u can play the game but u must have at least 7500 as capital. After 2 weeks which is 14 days I will add only 25 people to my facebook group that I created and I will be charging token. Day 1 start today and todays game will be drop soon, if you need any question u can drop it here, GOODLUCK
Re: 3 Odd Everyday by kay2great: 5:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
3 odd for today Switzerland league BASEL WIN

WEST HAM WIN OR DRAW

Germany Regionalliga SHALKE O4 II. WIN OR DRAW

GOODLUCK STAKE 2500

(1) (Reply)

Akin Ayodele Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today / Barca-psg Official Ref, 'aytekin ' Penalised By UEFA / FIFA Orders World Cup Qualifier To Be Replayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.