Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why I Can't Quit Drinking Beer - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Why I Can't Quit Drinking Beer (739 Views)

Meet "Junior",the Goat That Loves Drinking Beer / Beer Bump Vs Baby Bump: Couple's Pregnancy Picture Is Hilarious / Hilarious Beer Parlour Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Can't Quit Drinking Beer by Vidamia(m): 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
When Ever I Think Of Quitting Alcoholcheesy,I Remember The Wheat Farmers And Their Employees I Think Of The Brewery Employees And Their Familieswink, The Beer Truck Driver That Pays Rent And School Feessmiley, The Bartenders, The Bar Owner Who Probably Put Their Investment Into The Business And All These Things Touch Me, I Realise That Me Not Buying Alcohol Makes Other People Starve Or Not To Realise Their Dreams, So I Know My Efforts Are Not In Vain, You Too Can Make A Difference In Other Peoples Lives By Buying A Couple Of Beers, Let Us Not Be Selfish And Give Back To Society.......Thank You

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy Conning A Tribe / Please One Word For This Man / Young Regular Guy Nickname Daddy G.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.