Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final (1348 Views)

Willian To Remain At The Chelsea, Fit And Ready To Play Man City / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) / Manchester United Vs Leicester City At Old Trafford On Saturday, 5:30PM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final by otemanuduno: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
Contrary to my former prophecy that Barcelona will win the UCL, I just saw them losing their game to Athletico Madrid in my latest vision. This is a shame to me because it would be counted as failure to me if they now fail to win the Champions League as I said earlier in my major prophecy thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016
However, the draws was also revealed to me after Barcelona must have lost the game.

The spirit revealed clearly to me that the Semifinal would be:

Real Madrid vs Man city
Athletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich

THE PROPHET OF BALL HAS SPOKEN!!!
Re: Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final by ebiagtales: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
otemanuduno:
Contrary to my former prophecy that Barcelona will win the UCL, I just saw them losing their game to Athletico Madrid in my latest vision. This is a shame to me because it would be counted as failure to me if they now fail to win the Champions League as I said earlier in my major prophecy thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2835815/football-prophecy-2016
However, the draws was also revealed to me after Barcelona must have lost the game.

The spirit revealed clearly to me that the Semifinal would be:

Real Madrid vs Man city
Athletico Madrid vs Bayern Munich

THE PROPHET OF BALL HAS SPOKEN!!!

What! like play like play, this thing came to pass? Am I dreaming or what? Prophet, you are great! Didn't even know until now that we have a prophet of ball on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Young Players To Watch Out For Next Season / Casemiro Reveals What Real Madrid Players Say About Messi In The Dressing Room / Chelsea Fans Tells Roman Abramovic To Return Their 70million Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.