Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee (10394 Views)

President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / President Buhari With Students Of Samuel Ogbemudia College, Benin City (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Dollyak(f): 8:24am On Apr 14, 2016
yamfula:
I grow up to meet Buhari's popularity while he was a military head of states. He was earning much praises then although with some faults as a human being. Now that I have known my left and right, I am upto 60% disappointed in Buhari especially in the erea of very poor remarks and physical behaviour he is displaying that sound and seemed like someone who is not much interested in the every ethnic groups. He is an old man. I expect him to show love for every Nigerian irrespective of who is who, where you come from. Am still thing as to why the old men of this country are far from old men of other countries. Mainwhile I expect him to change and show proper love for every Nigerians for his records sake before his day will come. May God bless Nigerian.
The highlighted is the biggest weakness of the man and probably why he won't achieve much.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by AntiWailer: 8:44am On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:
I feel sorry for this man. He task before him is indeed arduous, but as daunting as it is, so great shall the glory be when the mission is finally accomplished.

I see a gentleman destined to leapfrog the nation into the future, ahead of her contemporaries (speaking economic wise) in record time.

I blieve we are seeing the father of modern Nigeria, our very own Lee Kuan Yew, in the making- better believe that fellas.

Edit:

The ignoramus below should be slapped a million times for calling someone else ignorant for mentioning Lee Kuan Yew. Yew was the Prime Minister of Singapore and is credited for most of what Singapore is today, and has nothing to do with China. He was to Singapore what Mao was to China.

So why the hell is he telling us Mao and Yat-sen were the two fathers of modern China

Learn to do a little background check before trying to throw barbs at other people.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by yamfula: 9:16am On Apr 14, 2016
Dollyak:

The highlighted is the biggest weakness of the man and probably why he won't achieve much.
Thank you.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by AareOlumidey: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Well i am not surprise just get clost to the chinese you will more of mordern artistic work.
MathsChic:
Am I the only one who thinks the whole picture looks like a painting?
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by AareOlumidey: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
your write up cut my mind. i see a solid foundation in making. Bubu is working hard to ensure things are put into proper perspective. i wish him well. the monkey is sweating but the air doesnt allow it to show.
[quote author=AntiWailer post=44686869][/quote]
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Senjuchiha: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2016
Dulllardihno Buhari Has Gone to The Shaolin Temple In China To Learn Kung-fu So That He Can Fight Corruption
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by alaskido(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2016
Is this a real photographed picture or a painting. Abi my eyes dey play tricks on me?
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Joarams(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Anyone ever noticed that in all of Buhari's foreign trips he's as close to his Foreign Minister, Onyeama as possible. I dare say this man endures due process as much as possible. If there are only two people in a picture, it'll be the two of them. In the US, Onyeama gave the opening speech alongside his counterpart, John Kerry.

Yet, some ethnocentric warlords prefer to hinge this man on some virtual Northern supremacist leaning.
Re: Buhari With Zhang Dejiang, China's chairman Of The Standing Committee by Pavarottii(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
omenka:
I feel sorry for this man. He task before him is indeed arduous, but as daunting as it is, so great shall the glory be when the mission is finally accomplished.

I see a gentleman destined to leapfrog the nation into the future, ahead of her contemporaries (speaking economic wise) in record time.

I blieve we are seeing the father of modern Nigeria, our very own Lee Kuan Yew, in the making- better believe that fellas.

Edit:

The ignoramus below should be slapped a million times for calling someone else ignorant for mentioning Lee Kuan Yew. Yew was the Prime Minister of Singapore and is credited for most of what Singapore is today, and has nothing to do with China. He was to Singapore what Mao was to China.

So why the hell is he telling us Mao and Yat-sen were the two fathers of modern China

Learn to do a little background check before trying to throw barbs at other people.
U need to see bettter my dear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Meets IGP Ibrahim Idris In Abuja. / Auditor-general Uncovers N2bn Fraud In N/assembly / The Real Truth About The Travellers Killed In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.