Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible (1406 Views)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Who Is Your Favorite Bible Character And Why? / What's Your Favourite Verse(s)/chapter(s) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by abdulwale(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2006
quran, a rectified bible
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by olabowale(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2006
@Abdulwale; What do you mean? Please make it clearer. Thanks.
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Chongaiman: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2010
Rectified as in:
- instead of turning the other cheek, why not take punitive measures against those who wouldn't follow your way?
- instead of having just one wife, why not as many as four?
- instead of the 'tragedy' of Jesus' death, haba! why should a good 'man' die such death?
- instead of being called God's sons, what! such audacity! are we not privileged to be even called his slaves?
Need I go on?
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by firebrand: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2010
Posted by: Chongaiman
Insert Quote
Rectified
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by firebrand: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2010
Pls go on!
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by vedaxcool(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
If I can remember clearly in genesis the bible claims God rest on the 7th day while the Qur'an says No weariness catches Allah, now the Qur'an was obviously replying the tired God -version of the bible God does not need to rest.
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
both the bible and quran na absolute rubbish, it is better for you christians and muslims to make better use of them by supplying them to weed smokers and akara sellers, that way it will benefit mankind better than you wasting time reading the fairy tales they contain!! cool

peace  grin
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Chongaiman: 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2010
firebrand:

Posted by: Chongaiman
Insert Quote
Rectified

- turning the other cheek:- Matthew 5:39 rectified in Surah 5:33, 8:12
- number of wives:- Matthew 19:5, Mark 10:11 rectified in Surah 4:3
- Jesus' death:- Matthew 27:35, John 19:18 rectified in Surah 4:157
- sons of God:- John 1:12 rectified in Surah 5:18, 5:118

infidelguy:

both the bible and quran na absolute rubbish, it is better for you christians and muslims to make better use of them by supplying them to weed smokers and akara sellers, that way it will benefit mankind better than you wasting time reading the fairy tales they contain!! cool

peace  grin

Let me quote what the Bible thinks of you. Psalms 14:1, 53:1:-
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God, "

Another quote about 'fools'. Proverbs 17:28:-
"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Peace grin
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
Chongaiman:

- turning the other cheek:- Matthew 5:39 rectified in Surah 5:33, 8:12
- number of wives:- Matthew 19:5, Mark 10:11 rectified in Surah 4:3
- Jesus' death:- Matthew 27:35, John 19:18 rectified in Surah 4:157
- sons of God:- John 1:12 rectified in Surah 5:18, 5:118

Let me quote what the Bible thinks of you. Psalms 14:1, 53:1:-
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God, "

Another quote about 'fools'. Proverbs 17:28:-
"Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: and he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding."

Peace  grin

oh you are quoting from a book? lol, well i read another book that says only fools recognize other fools, so thank you for confirming that the God of the bible is a FOOL. grin

peace
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Chongaiman: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
infidelguy:

oh you are quoting from a book? lol, well i read another book that says only fools recognize other fools, so thank you for confirming that the God of the bible is a FOOL. grin

peace

Could you please give the name of the book you quoted from? So that I could verify.
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 06, 2010
Chongaiman:

Could you please give the name of the book you quoted from? So that I could verify.

why don't you ask your all powerful imaginary friend to divinely reveal it to you? grin

after all he can do all things, since he fcked his own mother to give birth to himself this shouldnt be too much of a task for him! grin
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Chongaiman: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Does that mean the book you were referring to is imaginary?
At least I gave the source of my quotation for verification. wink
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2010
Chongaiman:

^^^^^^^^
Does that mean the book you were referring to is imaginary?
At least I gave the source of my quotation for verification. wink

since when did that your God come and verify his so called book? lol, i am still waiting for him in my house to come and verify ohh. grin abi him dey fear?
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by Chongaiman: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2010
(Sigh) Hmmmm
Re: Quran Recrified, Refoormed And Updated Bible by jcross19: 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2010
guran is a forgery

(1) (Reply)

How The Quran Led Me To Christianity !New video added with damning evidence ! / Happy Birthday Rev. Anita Oyakhilome! / Ten Commandments Of Working In A Hostile Environment - Bishop T. D . Jakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.