Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,694 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Batch 15A POP Message - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch 15A POP Message (2061 Views)

NYSC Calender 2018 For Camping & POP of all streams / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch 15A POP Message by hemartins(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
The end of one race depicts the commencement of another. In few hours time, the journey of a year ends and a new quest is set before us.

So many would be fortunate to get a job immediately, some would create jobs. Many would sit and wail about the economy. Always remember, all fingers aren't equal.

Be contented with what you have. You've come a long way to quit now. You probably would fail a few times. Yes, I failed my first CBtest. Don't stop. Keep trying till you make it to the top. Trust me, you would get there.

Do not forget the friends you made during your service year. Always keep in touch.

My wish for all of us is that all our dreams come to reality.

I love you all and I'm gonna miss you guys.

Emmanuel Martins Udu.

3 Likes

Re: Batch 15A POP Message by haibe(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Good one Martins. You showed good leadership qualities in education cds. Happy POP to us.

I rep Ogijo, Sagamu, Ogun State. I

1 Like

Re: Batch 15A POP Message by hemartins(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Thanks great man. Wish you success in your endeavors.

1 Like

Re: Batch 15A POP Message by BISolutionsng: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2016
Lovely, can we share on our youth empowerment website and page ? www.biempowerment.com we will credit you, thanks.
hemartins:
The end of one race depicts the commencement of another. In few hours time, the journey of a year ends and a new quest is set before us.

So many would be fortunate to get a job immediately, some would create jobs. Many would sit and wail about the economy. Always remember, all fingers aren't equal.

Be contented with what you have. You've come a long way to quit now. You probably would fail a few times. Yes, I failed my first CBtest. Don't stop. Keep trying till you make it to the top. Trust me, you would get there.

Do not forget the friends you made during your service year. Always keep in touch.

My wish for all of us is that all our dreams come to reality.

I love you all and I'm gonna miss you guys.

Emmanuel Martins Udu.

(1) (Reply)

NERC Amplitude Test For Corpers / Air Peace Slashes Fare For Students, Including Nysc Pcms / Nysc Has Been Scrap By Federal Goverment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.