Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls (22424 Views)

80 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Freed By Boko Haram / "Buhari's Men Kidnapped Chibok Girls" - Fani Kayode / Iyabo Anisulowo: Police Deploy Helicopters To Search For Kidnapped Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Anglovel: 9:37am On Apr 14, 2016
porka:
One of the grandest international conspiracies (mysteries) in human history.

Mission accomplished.

All Chibok girls are returning home from the safehouse(s) where they are being safely kept.

All is well that ends well.

It will take another "leak" to know what happened.

For now, we shall live with their orchestrated narratives.
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by KissCODE(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2016
texazzpete:

In summary, there's a video of 15 of the Chibok girls the Government has had since December 2015, which CNN has now shown to the parents.

With the girls identified by the parents and some of their fellow classmates, I hope nobody is still out there calling this a scam.
Buhari‘s administration is too young to face CNN‘s media propaganda. It took the USA 4+ years before they started fighting GEJ.
What are they hoping to gain by pitching Buhari against his northern brothers? If there is a vedio, why would it be CNN that will show it to parents of the girl? Where and when was the video shown to the parents? Why would they do it without anybody from Bornu state gvernment & FG?
Bros OP, we need to use our head while promoting western propaganda.
I know Buhari has rattled the USA by goin to collect loan from China & also making Yuan a trading currency in Nigeria.

I am a Buhari critic but i am fully in support of his action on Yuan, which will make almighty dollar take a back stage soon in Nigeria.

CNN & their lies. CNN are agents of trouble around the world.

Anyway Buhari benefited from their lies in the past, he should brace up to square up with them now they are coming against him with full force.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by amazon14: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Chibok girls is a scam. Video clip is a scam telephone call to a father from Chibok Girl is a scam
Everything about chibok girls is a scam. I refused to be deceived no matter how hard they try

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by KissCODE(m): 10:02am On Apr 14, 2016
Leopantro:

You are joking. Don't you know Nigerians anymore.
They would swear that is a plot by APC to show that Buhari is working. Bet you in the next two days Fayose and Batman Bruce will have oral and Twitter diarrhoea. Others will will bring in the Northern leaders into it.
Just sit back and read tales by moonlight.
grin have you seen those women & children that soldiers rescued from BH? Do they look this choby and well taken care of? These girls i see here a very well fed. Neat unlike even the BH themselves.

Well it is not APC that is showcasing this video it is CNN. They wants to start another round of war against Buhari cos he abandoned dollar & heading for Yuan.

Watch out and see how USA will use CNN to fight Buhari for going to CHINA to collect loan.

Chibok girls issue is a scam. A high profile international conspiracy which USA will use now to blackmail Buhari government. Because PMB has known the truth but his hands are tied cos of his past comments & that of APC.

Just watch & see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by awa(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2016
Where is Jack Bauer to educate gullible Nigerians that the whole Chibok Girls stuff is a cooked up story? These girls were possibly taken to a safe house for keep. Why are they all looking more healthy than some other Nigeria suffering Fuel scarcity?
If I have never been involved in propaganda I could have possibly believed them.

Shame to APC and shame to those that believed BH took over two hundred and something Schoolgirls and managed to keep them so healthy even with their so called food supply line being cut off within the last 6 months.

My conclusion is some girls might have been kidnapped by BH in the course of prosecuting their war against the Nigerian State but not the two hundred and some rubbish whatever reported to tarnish the imagine of then Govt.

Is it now by coincident that Terriorists are now begging the Nigerian Govt for reconcilation? Terriorist - ISIS afflilate for that matter, who are fighting ideological war don't give up easily like that.

Enough of these APC propaganda and diversion of attention on more serious national issues...

3 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Donaldomo(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2016
Everytime i remember the chibok Girls' kidnap nd the trauma these girls re passing thru, it saddens my heart.
The only crime (if there is any) this girls have commit was that they went in search of Education that will give them hope of a brighter future in a region battered, robbed, under developed nd economically raped by wicked, heartless nd greedy men moving around as politicians nd also d fact that they were born as female in a society that largely believe in inferiority of the female gender.
One fact is that those who were entrusted with the responsibility of protecting them failed them.
The Government (state nd federal) failed them,
The society failed them,
The armed forces all failed them.
Another fact remains that their lives have forever been changed and altered.
It still beat my imagination how some Nigerians still believe that the whole Kidnap was a well played script to disgrace Jonathan government.
Trust me, nobody wishes 4 evil. The fact that it didn't happened to u does not mean that those crying parents are pretenders. Trust me, those tears u see are 4rm life continually lived in pains nd agony. Words will nt be enough to describe the trauma nd pains that the parents of these girls are going through every day.
My Prayer remains continually with them nd may God keep this girls safe wherever they are nd also 4 their prompt rescue nd safe Return.
All will be well! I share in your thought and prayer! All will be well!!
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by jsb(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2016
EVIDENCE please.how do you expect me to believe this packaged pictures with chibok girls as headline ..

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by clefstone(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Where dem keep the girls na? Look at how well fed they are. Does someone expect me to believe that these chubby, neat girls live in a forest somewhere in captivity? grin

Compare them to pics of women and children rescued from BH, you will notice the difference.

Is it those BH skeletons we see in pictures from Sambisa that kept these girls as well fed as this? grin

Whoever is responsible for their upkeep, you can let those girls go now, you have succeeded grin
if only I had ur contact, I would hv sent u my one month salary for what u typed here. These people think we r mugus

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by alaskido(m): 11:18am On Apr 14, 2016
Men, these girls are looking chubby and well fed than those of us who are free and walking the streets. Nigeria with stories. Me I do tire self. Make I go drink my Lassa flakes (garri) with groundnut.

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by aloeman15(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
alaskido:
Men, these girls are looking chubby and well fed than those of us who are free and walking the streets. Nigeria with stories. Me I do tire self. Make I go drink my Lassa flakes (garri) with groundnut.
Lol.
Bros i feel your pain o!
Its the dilemma of abductors, especially in an obviously planned and staged conspiracy-
Do you treat them the way you're expected to- with abuse and deprivation, or keep them well for their safe return?
Recall that it took the bbog grp to know who the PARENTS were. Where does that happen? You ask my girl to return to school with assurances of security, she gets kidnapped. Yet somehow you're still walking free?!
Clearly, those parents don't value their children. I would've been locked up for acts of HYPER violence against govt officials, yet these parents made hardly a whimper?
But that's just me.
Moving on-
Its a fact that america monitors almost every phone on earth. Also the technology for triangulating cell reception is pretty old. So if parents were called with their daughters' numbers, are the telecoms networks waiting for someone to tell them to trace the cell towers the calls originated from?
Lastly, how much money is needed to keep 15 WOMEN in such a healthy state for TWO WHOLE YEARS?!

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Dollipsejay(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Day11:
cry cry cry cry cry

Oh Dear Chibok.

Stay tight, Bubu is coming to your rescue

He will not fail to bring you back to ya mama angry

#IstandwithBuBu

You are right dude.. Buhari is on his way...

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
kolomax:
I thought the lazy a*s governor(agbero fayoloshi) said the girls were not missing now prove them wrong
The girls are not missing. They should bring them out from hiding. Do those girls look to you like they are traumatised? They have not been able to find them cos they heve been looking in the wrong places while the girls are hidden under their noses by their captors. As we speak, they may be hiding them in the highly fenced house of one emir.

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by kolomax(m): 1:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeardedMeat:
The girls are not missing. They should bring them out from hiding. Do those girls look to you like they are traumatised? They have not been able to find them cos they heve been looking in the wrong places while the girls are hidden under their noses by their captors. As we speak, they may be hiding them in the highly fenced house of one emir.
use your brain please so CNN is also playing Nigeria politics right Some of you are just demon in human skin how on earth will you be saying this kind of useless thing, do you know how traumatised there parent are, just because of hatred towards Buhari you now spewing this thrash
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
kolomax:
use your brain please so CNN is also playing Nigeria politics right Some of you are just demon in human skin how on earth will you be saying this kind of useless thing, do you know how traumatised there parent are, just because of hatred towards Buhari you now spewing this thrash
Now that you have mentioned Buhary, where were you when he said the fight against Boko haram was a fight against the North Pls get a life and spare me your hypocrisy! The governor of the state was told by the security agencies not to proceed with the exams as they cannot gurantee the girls safety but he flouted the order!!! The girls are not missing. The politicians who masterminded the abductions are keeping them somewhere, they should please release them to their poor parents! Now look to your left, can you see a transformer? Ok great! Do the needful. Bye!

Before you proceed, CNN didn't take those pictures but merely received them from where ever I don't care.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by totorimi: 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some governor said it that in the fullness of time the girls will be released/found. I guess the fullness of time is coming close.

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BushidoBlue(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sibrah:
Imagine if $2.1B had been put to good use and the girls had be tracked early enough. It could even end up being part of the stolen arms money that were being used to feed and keep the girls.

Here they go with the $2.1billion distraction..

It's terrible that these girls were kidnapped but here is a summary of events of 2014

As Nigeria was hosting the World Economic Forum... Nigerian schoolboys in Bubu Yadi were massacred and the younger ones kidnapped...

Following the attack on Bunu Yadi, WAEC wrote to the Borno State Government to relocate the girls from chibok to Maiduguri

The Borno state Government replied that "adequate" security was in place..

Then Chibok kidnap occured...

With "military trucks"

Wailing and anguish by the first Lady was turned into a social media mocumentary.

The state governor in Borno was waiting for The President in Abuja to call him...

Fast forward to 2016

CNN now says they have a video which has been with the government since 2015 December...

Showing the girls in costumes no different from the one of 2014

I leave you to your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Saratu Ayuba is one of 15 girls seen in the
recording shown to some of the families for the
first time at an emotional meeting this week.
Wearing a purple abaya, with a patterned brown
scarf covering her hair, Saratu stares directly
into the camera.

Nigeria is far from information interpretation, that girl might be trying to pass some information across by starring directly into the camera.

How i wish i'm a secret agent.

1 Like

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Horlhaphemi: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Young
BeardedMeat:
Now that you have mentioned Buhary, where were you when he said the fight against Boko haram was a fight against the North Pls get a life and spare me your hypocrisy! The governor of the state was told by the security agencies not to proceed with the exams as they cannot gurantee the girls safety but he flouted the order!!! The girls are not missing. The politicians who masterminded the abductions are keeping them somewhere, they should please release them to their poor parents! Now look to your left, can you see a transformer? Ok great! Do the needful. Bye!

Before you proceed, CNN didn't take those pictures but merely received them from where ever I don't care.
you see most of you are so silly to the extent that you believe anything said by your pay master, and it's a pity most of you live in enclave so no tv not to talk of getting a decoder just last night CNN interviewed some girls about it hope you see what your lord Jonathan said about BH

Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by kolomax(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Now

which of the security agency please stop all this your unnecessary lies
Can't you see how myopic you are You said the pictures was given to CNN by who, you? Anyway I don't blame you most of you are not well expose to things, that's why you're typing all this trash
SO let me help you on what I watch on CNN yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DijqVWcixbo&itct=CCYQpDAYASITCO_k48C4jswCFYmPFgodDFYNR1IaQ05OIGludGVydmlldyBjaGlib2sgZ2lybHM%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by itstpia8: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
eyah, lord have mercy.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by itstpia8: 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
amazon14:
Chibok girls is a scam. Video clip is a scam telephone call to a father from Chibok Girl is a scam
Everything about chibok girls is a scam. I refused to be deceived no matter how hard they try

explain better?
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
Youngyou see most of you are so silly to the extent that you believe anything said by your pay master, and it's a pity most of you live in enclave so no tv not to talk of getting a decoder just last night CNN interviewed some girls about it hope you see what your lord Jonathan said about BH
I expected that by now the whole of NE would have gone down in rubles. Man, woman, child, tree and livestock! Not late sha.
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
kolomax:
which of the security agency please stop all this your unnecessary lies
Can't you see how myopic you are You said the pictures was given to CNN by who, you? Anyway I don't blame you most of you are not well expose to things, that's why you're typing all this trash
SO let me help you on what I watch on CNN yesterday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DijqVWcixbo&itct=CCYQpDAYASITCO_k48C4jswCFYmPFgodDFYNR1IaQ05OIGludGVydmlldyBjaGlib2sgZ2lybHM%3D&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG
I still am indifferent! Let the whole of NE burn for all I care. Thanks!
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by nickxtra(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
I can see some of them even carrying big tummies. To give birth to terrorists' incarnate?
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by kolomax(m): 6:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I still am indifferent! Let the whole of NE burn for all I care. Thanks!
may you and your family members be the ones to burn heartless soul
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by Horlhaphemi: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeardedMeat:
I expected that by now the whole of NE would have gone down in rubles. Man, woman, child, tree and livestock! Not late sha.
I pray to the almighty that whoever wish bad to his fellow being... Be the one to witness sorrow in his life you bloody idiot
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
Horlhaphemi:
I pray to the almighty that whoever wish bad to his fellow being... Be the one to witness sorrow in his life you bloody idiot
Lolzz...God will not answer your prayer cos he is a just God! Open your palms and tell me what you see, blooooood! Your hands are painted with them. Better start praying to Baal your almighty shocked
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by BeardedMeat(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
kolomax:
may you and your family members be the ones to burn heartless soul
Lolzzz.... I wonder why the death of rams and cows is paining you like this. You can cry me a river if you wish! grin its like you are the lone survivor in your family? Chai!!! Boko boys no try for you at all. Which IDP are you resident?
Re: CNN - Proof Of Life For Kidnapped Chibok Schoolgirls by CoCoLav(f): 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
So the first 'girl' from the right is below 20 years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests / Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration / Retired Naval Chief Gambo To Hand Over On Friday - Navy Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.