Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos (30549 Views)

South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) / Man Rapes His Wife's Sister, Impregnates Her 3 Times, Orders Her To Abort All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by noeloge82(m): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Bad effect of excess Dog meat
The man should under go physcological evaluation, if he was drunk and confused why didn't he go to the streets abi na only house help d drink has effect on
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Wolexdey(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
This issues of rape is becoming unbearable... What's the way out of this?
Abnormality should not be acceptable as the order of the day.
Say NO to rape.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Deep sigh
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Perverts on the loose. This is so heart-breaking
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Arjeeni: 11:10am On Apr 14, 2016
well....
let me try to calculate who is an slowpoke among the, wife and the sister.
The wife is living under the same roof with them this while for good 10 years while the victim was just 5 then and she didnt notice anything wow she must be fool.
The sister, hunnn I know as at the time the husband started the shameful act, she very small and for her to report such might not go well with her but as a girl growing up in Lagos, she shouldnt be so that fool though she might later admire the thing wow.
For the husband, one thing I would prefer to hear from him is successful castrated himself after raping a 15yrs girl for 10 yrs. this is bad and he is the king of all mugu
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by columbus007(m): 11:12am On Apr 14, 2016
What's wrong with some men and cunnnt these days undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by chimexdnice1(m): 11:24am On Apr 14, 2016
But you found your way back to your house after you were drunk abi.... oloriburuku somebody
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by HaneefahRN(f): 11:30am On Apr 14, 2016
When we call them dogs now some of their family members will complain. Bloody dogs. That sister too is careless these days you can't trust anyone with your girl. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by onetouch04: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2016
Florblu:
Some men's name needs to be changed to DOG.
If I'm privileged to preside over this case
The man will he sentence to death with his manhood being fed on by Dog
#Rubbish
Unfortunately u will not. However, what d man did is condemnable. He deserves some jail terms. Serious.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by jetronica: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
pls wake me up i dey sleep
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by eyinjuege: 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
MRBrownJ:
what happened to that other demon that took her to the hotel? so everybody wanna rape that poor girl?!

You'll be surprised at how people take advantage of others that are vulnerable.
Imagine further kicking a 'man' when he's down

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Absoj(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Akpan again!
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by kraftykc(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
After all this crap, the NASS will say the gender equality bill is a bad idea because girls will become lesbians and prostitutes??

Freaking dumb arses

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by wickedworld: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why do rapist have to go to jail? Is a free accomodation for some of them and a way for the married one to hide their shame nd responsibility.

Seem this law is not strong enough hence they see it as just jail.

Any rapist with strong evident should be injected so their manhood will not be good for anything but weewee.

This will make old fool raping children to think twice.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by heemarr: 1:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]This is a f*cking CASE

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
too much dog meat.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
Arjeeni:
well....
let me try to calculate who is an slowpoke among the, wife and the sister.
The wife is living under the same roof with them this while for good 10 years while the victim was just 5 then and she didnt notice anything wow she must be fool.
The sister, hunnn I know as at the time the husband started the shameful act, she very small and for her to report such might not go well with her but as a girl growing up in Lagos, she shouldnt be so that fool though she might later admire the thing wow.
For the husband, one thing I would prefer to hear from him is successful castrated himself after raping a 15yrs girl for 10 yrs. this is bad and he is the king of all mugu

it obvious this story has holes.... the below quotes are a contradiction, the victim did say that he did it TWICE, last year being the 1st time, so what is the deal with 10yrs sexual abuse reported by these clueless journalists?!
anyway, the demon confessed, claiming "he didnt know what came over him".

olokfor:
"The teenager has been living with him since she was small. He started raping her when she was five-year-old. She lives with him and his wife, who’s her step-sister and he has been defiling her since then.
When interrogated, the victim whose name was not disclosed, said ‎her sister's husband who she refers to as Daddy, raped her last Sunday....
He has slept with me two times. The first time was last year.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by IamAtribalist: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
cool So he started raping her when she was 5 years old? May he never know peace for the rest of his miserable life. cool
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by fredoooooo: 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't no y are people too gentle on rapists..Anyone u catch first of all beat him to coma even though killing may not be an option...I want to hear he is close to death before u involve d police...

I pray to lay my hands on one soon
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Fourwinds: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
d story is incoherent as reported...vivictim said twice.. reporter said for 10 years...
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
fredoooooo:
angry angry angry angry

such death is too easy for these people, just as castration is (since they are sick in their heads)
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
"I was drunk? can we also get drunk judge quikly. Only judge who is also high can quickly end this, pahaps in not more than two sittings.
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by calabardick(m): 6:50am On Apr 15, 2016
... am sure by now castration should be the penalty of child abusers.... thunder strike this ugly bat ime
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by justmenoni: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2016
Dem dey come for you oooo

DaBullIT:
Dem carry thier madness enter lagos
Re: Man Arrested For Raping His Wife's Sister For Years In Lagos by MRBrownJ: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
calabardick:
... am sure by now castration should be the penalty of child abusers.... thunder strike this ugly bat ime

castration wont help anything. remember, these people are sick in their HEAD, so a castrated man would still have evil fantasies to abuse children... and even though his body wouldnt be responding, he would get the same evil pleasure by abusing kids with his fingers or d1ldos etc.
a slow and very painful death is what these monsters deserve

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hashimu Mantu Assassinated! Ibrahim Mantu's Brother Killed In Plateau / Policeman Kills Beauty Mc-Cleod, Tennis Star After Argument (Pictured) / Man Breaks Into Cemetery In Lagos, Steals Iron Rods From Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.