Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,298 members, 7,850,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

The Exist Of Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Exist Of Barcelona (356 Views)

Arsenal To Swap Aaron Ramsey For Ousmane Dembele Of Barcelona / Photos Of Barcelona Unveiling £145m Record Signing Coutinho / Big Pharmaceutical Company To Take Naming Rights Of Barcelona Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Exist Of Barcelona by Greenpunter1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
I want to let you guys knw dat d exist of barcelona tonight, shows dat Ronaldo is far a greater player dan Messi, some will say he dosent score in big games, but he single handedly carry madrid go semifinal, wat messi cannot do to barca. Ok to Arsenal fans una go dey happi, but do u knw dat, u have more quality players dan athletico, but u dont have a coach dat can take u there, so i encourage u guys to go get a rugged manager like simeone next season, to dose who say barcelona ar cheaters, i agree wit you, but there is way you will approach barca and their cheating no go fit take place, (approach them d athletico way) and to those who say barca will carry ucl back to back, i want to let u knw dat dey have nt won it and reach the final d next season talk more of to win it back to back, d last team to try dat was even man united in 2008/2009. So go pray for barca to win the laliga, haters oya comment i dont care.

(1) (Reply)

Leicester City Crowned English Premier League Champions / Remedy For Bone And Joint Pain(arthritis) / Marcus Rashford Signs Four-year Man United Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.