Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,534 members, 7,830,580 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie (2863 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye, Nkem Owoh & Zoro Drinking Beer In Public Bar. PICS / Biafra: Pete Edochie, John Okafor "Mr IBU", Nkem Owoh Speak / Nkem Owoh Osuofia Speaks On Biafra (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by abagram(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2016
After the movie, she was interviewed,During the interview, she was asked,There’s a way we do ki ssing in the movie industry, we don’t really do the real kissing but there’s a way we do it. It’s acting. There was a movie I saw you,where Nkem Owoh was touching your b00bs, what movie was that? That movie was The Gamblers. In the script, they said he was supposed to touch my breasts; we have to make it real so I gave him my br east to touch and that thing blew people’s minds. That was the whole idea, he touched it for real.
See photo:http://stephanielinus..com.ng/2016/04/nollywood-actress-why-i-allowd-nkem.html
Re: See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by helpmeohgod(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2016
La click....la click
Re: See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by Emu4life(m): 11:04am On Apr 14, 2016
LA CLICK LA FUEL APPEAR BUT 4ON LA CRASH

1 Like

Re: See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by kayspark27(m): 11:42am On Apr 14, 2016
la click la lost data
Re: See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by Amyemily: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
Win N50K with a selfie[url][/url]? Who wants to try?

Re: See Nkem Owoh Pressing Anita Joseph B00bs All In The Name Of Movie by Totlinotfelis: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
La click la shroo backie

(1) (Reply)

P-square Peter Okeye Kisses The Sister At Banky W Wedding Party Movie Show(pics, / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid,says His Only Hit Was The Picture With Nicki Minaj / Cardi B And Offset Make Out In Raunchy Video On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.