Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

50 Naira Postal Duty Now In Business. It would soon affect you - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 50 Naira Postal Duty Now In Business. It would soon affect you (634 Views)

List Of Nigeria Postal Codes Sorted By State and Capitals / Is The 50 Naira Bank Duty Targeted At The Poor, Why Not Use Percentage / To Build Another House Or Invest In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Naira Postal Duty Now In Business. It would soon affect you by lordthunderbolt(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2016
It's like this postal stamp duty had passed the bank level now...It is spilling to communities....They came today to ask me to buy stamp and then resell it to customers who buy medications of 1000 naira and above .

is APC trying to make life harder for sick patients? or is this country that broke? see pictures for yourself

Re: 50 Naira Postal Duty Now In Business. It would soon affect you by Ayinla4sure1(m): 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lol... This is not APC issue, although I am not a politician. This has been in (regulatory) law under PDP regime for some years ago.

Any receipt that doesn't bear postage stamp of N50 is not valid and you cannot claims any damage or tender it in court. All those receipts we receive after payment in the market are not legally backing, they are just mere means of saying I bought something of the written amount.

I think the concern authority are trying to enforce it just like many states governors are now strict on tax. But we all know they aren't the ones that promulgated tax payments, they can only modify the law if need arises.

Honestly, I don't like that idea of N50 stamp duty at all. Even the one imposed on bank account recipient is affecting me.

(1) (Reply)

Make #5000 Daily With Just #1000 Fee.use The Mail Box For Details.serious People / The Role Of MMM In Time Of Economic Crises / My Logical View About MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.