Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

NYSC Website Not Updated Depsite Change In Baton Of DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Website Not Updated Depsite Change In Baton Of DG (699 Views)

FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Nysc Website Has Gone Down / Continuous Change In NYSC Time-Table: Nigerians React On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Website Not Updated Depsite Change In Baton Of DG by Oseniade(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2016
I observed that the NYSC website has not been updated 24hours after the change in baton of the DG. Anyway, let the NYSC not use this administrative change to further delay the mobilization of potential 2016 Batch A members. Let NYSC ICT department do the needful. I really want to serve my fatherland and get it over with. kiss I also want to congratulate graduates of Chemistry as the new DG is a graduate of chemistry.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Not Updated Depsite Change In Baton Of DG by hammedkola(m): 12:08am On Apr 14, 2016
That's Nigeria for you...

1 Like

Re: NYSC Website Not Updated Depsite Change In Baton Of DG by Flexherbal(m): 1:06am On Apr 14, 2016
It is a pity, Our leaders do not take notice of important details like that.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 States With Highest Payment For NYSC / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2016 Batch B / NYSC Mobile Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.