Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Android And Ios Blog Contributors Wanted - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Android And Ios Blog Contributors Wanted (575 Views)

VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android And Ios Blog Contributors Wanted by nollyj: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2016
I run this android / iOS tutorial blog where I share information about how to developer android and iOS mobile applications.

I am looking for writers who will like to contribute and share their knowledge on this platform.

Please indicate if you will like to be paid for your article when you contact me or you will prefer to share your knowledge freely with others.

Please note that I only accept high quality tutorials.

PM me or send a message to this email address henry[@]inducesmile.com
Re: Android And Ios Blog Contributors Wanted by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 14, 2016
Hi nollyj, you have changed your UI on your website angry, I think i prefer the old theme better.

It is more easier to follow up on your tutorials on the previous look and feel.

thanks
Re: Android And Ios Blog Contributors Wanted by nollyj: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2016
truthsayer007:
Hi nollyj, you have changed your UI on your website angry, I think i prefer the old theme better.

It is more easier to follow up on your tutorials on the previous look and feel.

thanks

Yes I do. The template was having lots of problem so I decided to change it with this new theme. Wow, I was even thinking that this new theme is better but now I know.

Thanks for the input. I will see what I can do.

(1) (Reply)

Newly Designed Software For Sale / Private Part-time Java/php Training And Web Development Offered / I Need A Programmer Very Good In Joomla, Php, Cms, Graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.