Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Pop Celebration - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pop Celebration (715 Views)

Corper To Trek From Umuahia To Port Harcourt For Rivers At 50 Celebration (Photo / POP: 2016 Batch A Stream 1 Pass Out On April 7, 2017 / Batch B Pop- Some Pics You Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pop Celebration by enshi(m): 12:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Today is my passing out parade from the NYSC 2015 Batch A program...... Do i need to celebrate or do i need to be sober and focus on the job situation in the Country....... Pls advice on the necessary steps for job acquisition is highly welcomed
Re: Pop Celebration by haibe(m): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2016
Well there should be a little celebration. I don't mean spending money on anything but being thankful that you are alive till today. A lot die during their service year. Passing out today too and I give God all the glory.

As per the issue of Job, brother just do ur necessary part in applying as usual, try to be creative too when necessary (u may end up being the employer), and hope and pray for the best. To be honest this life isn't worth all the struggles, we just need to do our best, not taking things too far as one can die any minute.

All the best to us as we hunt for success

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All 16AI Former Otondos: Share Your PPA / Fg Scraps Nysc Sheme / Do You Want To Become A Young Millionaire At Your Early Age? Then Read This…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.