Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama (29524 Views)

Linda Ikeji, Her Mother & Dele Momodu Pictured Together in Atlanta / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by pinkiberry(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
sorry sophia
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2016

The uncle's looking like Dick Tiger after matchundecided

He should've used his frightening physique on Daviodo so the guy would how to respect his elders.

Bloody babymamas and babydaddies everywhereundecidedangry

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by papabaks(m): 1:39pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Why is he now smiling like someone who won bet9ja Why is his head now looking like garden egg or kangu onigun mejo Why is he now standing like electric pole Why is he now big like a shoprite bread left in water for 3days Why is sophie now frowning like someone who placed barcelona on straight win clean shıt against athletico madrid Why is she now doing hand and showing us phone like some cripple Why is now bending ass sideways, its not even big Why is she now... Quote me wrongly and bedwet for life!

Una get am for fight before? Chai
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Dindondin(m): 1:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Why is he now smiling like someone who won bet9ja Why is his head now looking like garden egg or kangu onigun mejo Why is he now standing like electric pole Why is he now big like a shoprite bread left in water for 3days Why is sophie now frowning like someone who placed barcelona on straight win clean shıt against athletico madrid Why is she now doing hand and showing us phone like some cripple Why is now bending ass sideways, its not even big Why is she now... Quote me wrongly and bedwet for life!
you be were.
original mad man!
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by zudozz: 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
all this artist them dey sex good to+o. Chai!
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by TheSociopath(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Why is he now smiling like someone who won bet9ja Why is his head now looking like garden egg or kangu onigun mejo Why is he now standing like electric pole Why is he now big like a shoprite bread left in water for 3days Why is sophie now frowning like someone who placed barcelona on straight win clean shıt against
athletico Atletico
madrid Why is she now doing hand and showing us phone like some cripple Why is now bending ass sideways, its not even big Why is she now... Quote me wrongly and bedwet for life!
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by bandad: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Bobo gidi gan o.
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by omobaekiti: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
Came:
It is good to have better uncle oooooo.... Rich people for make this girl childless if not for her uncle . Kudos uncle.
which uncle?wia dem dey when she dey hustle for street, abi you didn't know she was a hooker and the likes of dele saw her as an embarrassment and they never want to have anything to do with her.Now that that musician with croaky voice like chief announcer of frogville put her in the family way she now becomes their favorite,anyway wetin be my own self wey I dey get erection on top anoda person romance.na dia bizness.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by adellam16(f): 3:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
lordkit2:
Ovation Publisher, Dele Momodu pictured with his cousin, Sophie Momodu earlier today

Source: http://flexygist.com/2016/04/14/photo-dele-momodu-pictured-beautiful-cousin-sophie/
and d moral of dis story is?
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Michizzy(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Enouwem:
After dissing Dele Momodu is Osinachi remix with Humblesmith, Davido is out in collaboration with Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Award (AMVCA) winner, Falz the Bahd guy, Davido expressed himself again by calling the 55-year old man Dele Momodu ‘his boy.’

Davido said: “Omode meta sere Bahd Baddo Baddest, I get plenty kele fresh, fresher, freshest, I get like two million dollars no be asset. Some people say dem bad like me but nobody bad at all, some people wan buy car like me but their money no reach, I cover magazine, cover magazine, I see am for my jean, ‘Mr. Dele na my boy, Dele na my boy’ if you come into my house you go see my toys”
Davido spoilt the music with his childish lyrics. But Falz was great and Olamide was good too.
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:

airsultan is that you or was your acct hacked?

what happened to you baby while I was away..
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
ashkenking:
u get bad mouth no b small... u must b 4rm anambra
i am not from anambra jare brotherly.. My mouth aint bad, just stating the already obvious..
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
kingarizona1:

Oh _surest___ brother you need Jesus
Thanks man, thanks! wink
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
[quote author=TheSociopath post=44696868][/quote]wawa yaro! You have bn noticed, thanks wink
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dindondin:
you be correct guy. original realest dude!
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by TheSociopath(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
wawa yaro! You have bn noticed, thanks wink

Lol, me jes tryna have fun
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
papabaks:

Una get am for fight before? Chai
was just stating the obvious brotherly.
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Lol, me jes tryna have fun
I knew na, thats why I ddnt take it serious.. smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
bandad:
Bobo gidi gan o.
grin
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by TheSociopath(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
I knew na, thats why I ddnt take it serious.. smiley

Aii man
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

a.irsultan is that you or was your acct hacked?

what happened to you baby while I was away..
Dont baby me o jeré! You just went MIA on me. Is that fair?
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
TheSociopath:

Aii man
smiley
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by flokii: 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2016
and d babe no bad o..

she set dieee.. tongue
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
swizzdre:
excuse me sir, but u r not well o
excuse me sir, are you a doctor
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ejytex:
Hmmmm nairalanders
good evening sir!
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
AirSultan:
Dont baby me o jeré! You just went MIA on me. Is that fair?

haha, I dare not go AWOL babe... I am ever loyal, hw have you been?
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2016
namedonfinish:

haha, I dare not go AWOL babe... I am ever loyal, hw have you been?
daz why i have bin seeing you following tha maxi guy upandan. I hear you. I am cool. @bolded, what does it mean?
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by dumie(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
That girl is his meal ticket

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
daz why i have bin seeing you following tha maxi guy upandan. I hear you. I am cool. @bolded, what does it mean?

Haha sweethrt, maxi112 is just my bodyguard..

You alone own my hrt,, pls don't make me cry..

AWOL : absent without official leave..
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2016
namedonfinish:

Haha sweethrt, maxi112 is just my bodyguard..

You alone own my hrt,, pls don't make me cry..

AWOL : absent without official leave..
cheesy cheesy cheesy . I thought you have bn stolen away ni. Goodmorning babes
Re: Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
AirSultan:
cheesy cheesy cheesy . I thought you have bn stolen away ni. Goodmorning babes

Stolen? No way... cheesy

Goodmorning, hope ur nite was great?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster / Funke Akindele, Iyabo Ojo & Doris Simeon Back In The Days / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Stephanie Linus' Movie Premiere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.