Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke (1571 Views)

Hot!!! Modenine Ft Canibus - Super Human / Modenine Ft Proverb - Promode - Download Here / New Track: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Manta(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
Modenine of the Redeye Music has finished work on yet another track titled 'Loke' produced by Kraft featuring YQ and the lyrical OD. I am yet to get the link,

He also stated that the new album may not drop 090909 as earlier speculated and a new title is given for it.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by javalove(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
u must be keeping a close tab on modenine facebook status dude. . . grin i was d first to cocomment on it. . . grin
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by dammiecool(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
javalove:

u must be keeping a close tab on modenine facebook status dude. . . grin i was d first to cocomment on it. . . grin
meanin what
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by ofokasibe: 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
senseless niggas why are u telling us when u dont bleeping have a downlink ??
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by khanye(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
ofokasibe:

u too like freebies grin
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2009
shats out 2 mode, heard d joint aswell.OD wuz on point,
ofoka,when d album drops,go cop yah own, no link dis time, awuf people
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2009
ofokasibe:

True dat!!

At least provide a link so we can listen to it for pete's sake!!!

What was the point of creating this pointless thread?

@lalaboi

I beg, do ur work and delete this nonsense.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by ofokasibe: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2009
its very senseles of someone to spam nairaland like this , lalalboi delete this nonsense until the song comes out , i am sure the song does not really exist
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by javalove(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2009
ofokasibe:

its very senseles of someone to spam nairaland like this , lalalboi delete this nonsense until the song comes out , i am sure the song does not really exist

e be like say swine flue dey worry u

i havent heared d song but enuf peeps don hear am. . .mode even had it as a facebook status
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by ofokasibe: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2009
@java
swine flu
lol try harder
is it that ur plain stupid or ur plain dumb which one there, it is foolish for someone to spam nairaland especially with a thread that has no download link, i repeat it is plain stupid. this are the kinda thread lala is supposed to be deleting i wonder whether his eyes are not seeing this. nonsense thread.without link.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by javalove(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2009
ofokasibe:

@java
swine flu
lol try harder
is it that ur plain stupid or ur plain dumb which one there, it is foolish for someone to spam nairaland especially with a thread that has no download link, i repeat it is plain stupid. this are the kinda thread lala is supposed to be deleting i wonder whether his eyes are not seeing this. nonsense thread.without link.

bomb dey ur head. . . dis thread wil stay open until we get a download link and if we dont get we wait for d album. . .
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by FBS: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2009
and where is the link to the track undecided? tsssk. . .
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by ofokasibe: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2009
@java
e be like say machine gun dey ur brain abi? u wan make i tasi u again? foolish thread
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2009
ofokasibe:

@java
e be like say machine gun dey ur brain abi? u wan make i tasi u again? foolish thread

my sentiments exactly.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by lalaboi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2009
TBH. . . .i think its quite sensible if thread starters can provide the link to a song where ppl can listen and talk about. . . .If you searching for a song pls use this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-285007.288.html

Am gona av to agree with the majority. . .there has been a lot of threads about modenine songs with no listening link lately and i dont want that to continue. . . .unfortunately, i cant close the thread. The only thing i can do is link any other threads about mode9 to these existing threads. . . .

Safe guyz. . .and keep it cool!
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2009
lalaboi:

TBH. . . .i think its quite sensible if thread starters can provide the link to a song where ppl can listen and talk about. . .

simple as that.

its also called common sense. tongue
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Rhymstein(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2009
@everyone
it aint so bad of java for not posting links.At least.It gets ppl informed.I didnt evn knw abt d track.I no evn get hope of listenin to d track.Because rhythm 4 benin.Dem no play new songs.Dem neva evn play badman.Only songs that v party instrumentals they play.
Anyway,i remember sayin mode was plannin a track wit american hip hop group,the jungle brothers(1st ppl to fusion jazz n hiphop).They mailed him for a collabo,now,i think one of em came to nigeria and mode said five tracks v been recorded.Is this some kind of history?Pictures at www.myspace.com/modenine
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2009
Rhymstein:

@everyone
it aint so bad of java for not posting links.At least.It gets ppl informed.I didnt evn knw abt d track.I no evn get hope of listenin to d track.Because rhythm 4 benin.Dem no play new songs.Dem neva evn play badman.Only songs that v party instrumentals they play.
Anyway,i remember sayin mode was plannin a track wit american hip hop group,the jungle brothers(1st ppl to fusion jazz n hiphop).They mailed him for a collabo,now,i think one of em came to nigeria and mode said five tracks v been recorded.Is this some kind of history?Pictures at www.myspace.com/modenine

Jungle brothers?? shocked shocked shocked

Mode aint gonna get get anywhere recording with them apart from taking pictures and showing his grandkids. . . . .

I still respect them though but they aint done anything credible since  their 1989 album  'Done by the Forces of Nature'. . . .  grin   

Thats 20 years ago!! Damnn!!
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Rhymstein(m): 6:21am On Aug 06, 2009
@rapjunkie
Atleast his skills brought them here.U r right,bt check this.Mode is a 70's baby,think of any old good emcee,mode posseses a molecule out of most of everyone.Got a bit of d metaphorical rakim,the flair of krs one,craig mac,n some others.Since the jungle bros,no fit do collabo wit those emcees.They saw it in one person that wil be delighted to do a track wit em at no cost.Lol
But them coming here,is history to be frank.Cos aside femi kuti dat worked wit mos def n common in his fight to win album,he is the first to do,not a track,five tracks wit an american based rapper.Besides Femi is an international artiste then wit motown records n now wrasse records.
Since he no fit fulfil his dream collabo wit krs one wit scratches frm dj premier make im manage dis one.This no be samplin to get level,lyk freestyl.This na live in studio recording.If u look at it,the only recent rap acts mode wld v loved in his lifetym to feature him wld v been talib kweli,jay z,nas.The trio have hailed him.Make im stil manage that one.Lol.Sow ur coat according to ur size.Anyhow im don try.Congrats man
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by dammiecool(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2009
Rhymstein:

@everyone

History ko fame ni,
u call collabo with unknow rappers history cheesy grin
infact d way u guyz over do things dey amaze me,whats d big deal
mode ix d king of underground rap doing a collabo with under ground US rappers grin grin grin

abeg rhymes if u call collabo with underground cats history,wetin u go call collabo with nas,jay z,snoop,kanye,r kelly
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Rhymstein(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2009
@dammiecool
i knw say,u go comment.Remove kanye n snoop.Dem popular bt cant neva be d greatest emcees top 10 list.As my friend said kanye rapping died afta late registration.If it was nas,rakim,krs,jigga.That wld v been Grand history.Make una dey deceive una self say underground dey exist for naija rap.Underground raps r different frm mainstream(pop)raps.Jst lyk NBA n streetball.Becos person neva popular.Dem go say na underground hiphop him dey do when im dey do party rap.Rubbish.
Mode is called king of the underground cos he surprisingly made american underground rap styl popular in naija mainstream and made himself popular wit that without falling to mass appeal.If not him,protech,str8buttah wld v not been heard.Mode9 na mainstream artiste for naija as well as ruggedman,MI,Terry da rapman,illbliss,naeto c,ikechukwu.U fit cal protech,fecko undaground
jungle brothers initiated wot em dela soul,a tribe called quest in wch Q tip is a member started doin later.Now jay z,lupe fiasco,kweli are mixin jazz,soul wit hiphop.Jungle brothers album was among vh1 greatest hiphop album top 100.Is that an underground hiphop feat.They r wot they call alternative hiphop group.Cest fini
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Rhymstein(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2009
@dammiecool
No matter how u history small,na history.when Bash ali dey chase history abt.No be history e fnr be.Face fact.mode is the 1st naija based rapper to feature an american rapper.Big,medium,or small.Afterall the 1st aeroplane was not as superior as d new airbus.If i was over doin this i for open a fresh thread.The fact remains its gud for naija hiphop.Dem dey hear our noise.As a matter of fact.Aside lupe fiasco,papoose,juelz,ross,young jeezy,kanye,game,ludacris.i stil listen to the same old rappers of 10yrs ago.The recent ones are whack.I no dey lie.Ace hood,2pistols,soulja boy are annoyin its now cool for rappers to sing.I only listen to east cost raps now.I swear many naija rappers rap pass most of d present mainstream american rappers.Am pro NYC(home of greatest rappers)if na lie,name a great emcee/lyricist that U respect wey no come frm ney york.No name bling bling rappers
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by dammiecool(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2009
rhymestein u vex o shocked shocked shocked
how many times u wan reply me

on a serious note, how I wish all mode ix fans on N/L think n post like U wink

n about makin history,I cant see mode 9 ft american rappers as history cos hes not d
first nigerian act to ft a foreing act.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by Rhymstein(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2009
@dammiecool
the first was kinda femi kuti,bt as u knw,femi is probably d biggest out of naija.Grammy nominee,international record label,he worked wit common n mos def.He also brought kweli to d shrine,after mtv brought him to shoot a video. ere.Am talking abt rap ere.Not our local genres.V not heard any rapper that did.Ereestyl took a sample,2face did wit wyclef,sway.2face aint a rapper n sway aint an american rapper.He reps uk bt signed to konvict.This yoruba man bring ppl come.Live recording in same studin.Not patch patch work.Im try
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by dammiecool(m): 1:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
@rhymes
if u say hin try so be it winkbut personaly, kosi big deal grin
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by javalove(m): 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2009
dammiecool:

@rhymes
if u say hin try so be it winkbut personaly, kosi big deal grin

id na ur stupid rug head do am now, we no go hear word

learn to give credits when its due, , , mumu
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by slimshay(m): 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
Rapjunkie says he'll never get anywhere near making a track with them, well he did five, sorry, and he also produced at least a track in there. Thats just plain hating.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2009
slimshay:

Rapjunkie says he'll never get anywhere near making a track with them, well he did five, sorry, and he also produced at least a track in there. Thats just plain hating.

e dey pain u? . . . . . grin

. . . . i wonder what ur alternate ID on NL is. . . .  .Slimshay indeed.

Anyways to be fair:

Can anyone tell me if a naija rapper has done a collabo with an established US rap artist. . . . .if not, then i will take off my cap and give props to mode9.

Maybe i was a little hasty with my post

@slimshay

happy now?
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by slimshay(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
yeah happy now, n dont worry im not anybody masking as somebody else, havent even gotten a hang of nairaland yet, jus one ot two posts here or there, tho ive been reading.
Re: Brand New: Modenine Ft Yq And Od - Loke by rapjunkie(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
been listening to some early Jungle brothers. . . . . . . . some classic sh*t

OK. . . . . .now for a Rapjunkie 180 degree U -Turn

Big shout out to Mode 9 . . . . . .u do well . . . . . . , cant wait to hear the tracks. . .

(1) (Reply)

Peter P Square And Drake At 2010 Bet Awards / Nairaland Music Collaboration Effort / Jesse Jagz Vs Phenom Of Knighthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.