Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here (534 Views)

Photos From Southern Governors' Wives Forum / The Removal Of The Lagos-Calabar Rail: Ben Murray-Bruce Reacts On Twitter / Where Were Niger-Delta Senators & Reps When Lagos Calabar Rail Was Removed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by JuanDeDios: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2016
Call your Rep and your Senator and tell him you don't care what he or she does but they should just make sure the Lagos-Calabar railway is "captured" in the final budget. Call the minister from your state too and make the same demand.

This concerns you most if you're from the South South. It's our people who need this to open up our zone and facilitate movement. Human traffic is more easily from down south to Lagos, not the other way round. Ogbomoso folks couldn't care less if there is a train to Yenagoa. Some SE folks also think this doesn't concern them since it only passes through two states. They're wrong, of course, since people in the entire zone can easily get to PH or Onitsha or Aba to get on the train to Lagos and to facilitate movement of commercial goods.

Anyway, SS folks and all southerners, you have heard me.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:12am On Apr 14, 2016
CrossRiver Nairalanders go and protest...
This project will so attract tourism in your state..

1 Like

Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by Islamicpope(m): 6:14am On Apr 14, 2016
this is a laudable project dat must be supported by all ssoutherners irrespective of language difference.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by Oche211(m): 6:19am On Apr 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by whiteybankz(m): 6:31am On Apr 14, 2016
Good one, I wish we can all do this
Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by eyesofgod: 7:00am On Apr 14, 2016
I hope this clarion call will not be politiced as has been the case with other threads that dwell on this rail issue.
Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by udumosam23(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2016
As a cross riverian, I don't even need to protest, they know they need me more than I need them.

I'm doing fine already without the rail. I bet you since we have enough ranches for their cows, and somebody is waiting to benefit from the project, that rail will soon or latter come on trust me. they won't do it because of us but themselves.

make them remove am, them go put am back on their own. no be Nigeria we dey?
Re: Lagos-calabar Train: If You're From Southern Nigeria, Come In Here by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2016
Ok.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Onoh And Kemi Olunloyo Drama / Senate Decide "In Closed Door Session" To Cooperatively Hide Corruption / Mother Of VP Osinbajo Visits President Buhari And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.