Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale (489 Views)

UK Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale / Freshly Approved Unverified Non Hosted USA Adsense Account Available For Sale / How To Create Fully Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account? Here's How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale by samex4rill(m): 6:33am On Apr 14, 2016
YAY!!! It's finally approved again.
Every adsense account I've sold was a hit back2back (with witnesses)
Get yourself a Non-Hosted Adsense right now from me
My adsense account are not the ones you buy and get banned or disapproved the moment you start using it, so far you don't violate any adsense TOS.

My adsense account displays on every website and all type of blogs because it's a non hosted account

The price is not too much for you to afford because it goes for #20k unlike those that sell at 30k and 25k.

Contact me now at 08117759804 to get yours right now.

Just incase you are thinking about trust, I own 2 blogs with Url www.samex4rill.com (1 year plus old) www.dailynewsng.com.

Im also on facebook with username (samex4rill).

So please feel save to deal with me.
Re: A Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale by samex4rill(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2016
The ADSENSE acct is still on guys, CALL 08117759804 and lets relate
Re: A Non-hosted Adsense Account Available For Sale by samex4rill(m): 7:08am On Apr 23, 2016
The Account Is Still On Sale, Interested Buyers SHould CAll Me on 08117759804

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Move From Blogger To Wordpress And How / Comrade Itodje Bags Africa Icon Most Supportive Blogger Of The Year Award / Wow!! Tipnaija.com Wordpress Theme Shared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.