Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? (1918 Views)

Please Which Of These Sentence Is Correct / China's CRCC To Build A University In Lagos Or Rivers State / Which Is Correct; Eat Orange Or Drink Orange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Neatb(m): 9:25am On Apr 14, 2016
I've seen this several times when travelling from one state to another. Nairalanders let's know which of the sentence is the correct one
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 14, 2016
undecided
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by xender(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2016
goodbye against Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2016
U wan kill me with laugh
xender:
goodbye against Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by xender(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2016
Oma307:
U wan kill with laugh
gringrin me sef dey laff masef
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by tempem: 9:39am On Apr 14, 2016
xender:
goodbye against Lagos.
yee! Nairaland no go kill me.
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Yuneehk(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Op I'm not sure you see Goodbye to Lagos o. Its Welcome to Lagos and Goodbye from Lagos

1 Like

Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Meeloreh(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2016
Both
"Goodbye to Lagos" -you are saying bye to Lag
"Goodbye from Lagos" - whoever mounted the signpost or made it is saying goodbye to you on behalf of Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2016
Make i pitch my tent here. Someone may come across it in his/her examination. English gurus, na English class we dey o!
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by babyfaceafrica: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2016
I prefer goodbye lagos
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Neatb(m): 1:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Meeloreh:
Both
"Goodbye to Lagos" -you are saying bye to Lag
"Goodbye from Lagos" - whoever mounted the signpost or made it is saying goodbye to you on behalf of Lagos
Are you saying Goodbye to Lagos is the correct sentence?
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by theresaese(f): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin
xender:
goodbye against Lagos.
Re: Goodbye To Lagos Or Goodbye From Lagos. Which Of The Sentence Is Correct? by Meeloreh(f): 8:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Neatb:

Are you saying Goodbye to Lagos is the correct sentence?
. It's Naijja English jor, release your contracted muscle. grin

(1) (Reply)

Highest 2018 Jamb Score / Polyibadan Has Released Hnd Cbt Result For 2017/2018 Section / She Seduced Me And I Slept With Her During Extra Moral Lesson-- Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.