Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Want To Buy .US Domain Name. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy .US Domain Name. (380 Views)

Is It Advisable To Use A .us Domain Name / Looking To Buy Us Number For Whatsapp / 6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy .US Domain Name. by VeniceTown: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2016
How much will this cost?
Re: I Want To Buy .US Domain Name. by Donkenzy47(m): 11:47am On Apr 14, 2016
.us domain costs about 20$/yr but you should note that you must be a US resident in order to be eligible for it.

(1) (Reply)

Developing The Layout And Content For A Business Website / Common Causes Of Website Suspension And Deactivation / How To Link Your Twitter Account To Your Facebook Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.