Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Truth Is A Person - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Is A Person (303 Views)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy / Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Is A Person by overcomersfaith(f): 11:01am On Apr 14, 2016
Also know that in Jesus no guile is found, neither deceit nor lies. Are you living the exemplary life of Jesus? In Jesus, everything points to His Father, he hardly said anything of His own accord. He also do not practice fellow my teaching and not my person as we see these day among brethren and the leaders.

Do you want to know the truth about your situation, family, business and career then follow me as we come to Jesus the Person of truth to discover all and put them in perspective:

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Whats Did Hadith Say About Muslims Starting An Hotel Biz / Change Your Self / Is The Need Of Salvation An Evil Lie From Religions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.