Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See The Reason Why Kwarans Prefer Exploitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Kwarans Prefer Exploitation (382 Views)

Rivers People Block Eleme Petrochemical Over Exploitation, Protest With DJ / Staunch Saraki Supporter Posted This On Facebook; See Reactions From Kwarans / See The Reason Why Kwarans Prefer Exploitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Reason Why Kwarans Prefer Exploitation by ontolegit(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2016
Taxi drivers
These group decided to make life uncomfortable yesterday when they decided to go on strike just after going through the untold hardship that scarcity of premium motor spirit brought on us
Actually motorbikes and other modes of transport benefited from this by also hiking their fare
Teachers,workers and students trekked miles yesterday when they waited and they couldn't get taxis
The taxi I boarded today claimed they aborted the strike sometimes in the evening yesterday
The result of their strike I suppose is to hike the price to N70 as opposed to N50 that's been charged before for the least of distance
These same state is where workers are not being paid their salaries as at when due
Imagine where the excess in expenditure will now come from?

(1) (Reply)

'my Trip To China Has Yielded N1tn Investment' - Buhari / Fashola Writes about Buhari's Foreign Trips / See Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At London School Of Economics Africa Summit(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.