Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) (20394 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / President Buhari Departs Daura For Abuja After Sallah Celebration. Photos / Buhari Departs Germany, Arrives Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by Dxer(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
PMB carry go,haters of nija we know why so much hatred for the peoples president,the loot is not forthcoming for the beer and that your drunkard has gone forever. By the grace of God you'll see us progress while you die in agony of the wickedness in you!
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by honvalid(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Are u sure buhari is ok because its only m....d people that move up and down like dat.
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
Wetin this man dey find up and down sef?! angry
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by DorisK(f): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2016
Beeman1:
Female get ipod/wailers too Girl no come kill urself ontop baba matter o,He will be here for a long time.

I don't get you
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by lumeneng22: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
From shanghai again he will visit Afghanistan then Yugoslavia before Iraq to south Africa....etc etc. while our budget suffer and the people dieying
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by Otunbalarry: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ooni:
We all know he is a nonentity

what else?
oga, I love your courage but can I ask you few questions?
your president is a nonentity ryt?
can you define nonentity?
in trying to express yourself, were you not trained on respect?
must you or we Nigerians be beclouded by emotions?
A nonentity ruling us leaves us as more or less nonentities
Buhari or not, the man maybe abused but you took it extreme calling your president whether you like it or not nonentity..

it shows the level of your intellectualism, I can see you are not a nonentity too...
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by Ooni: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Otunbalarry:

[s] oga, I love your courage but can I ask you few questions?
your president is a nonentity ryt?
can you define nonentity?
in trying to express yourself, were you not trained on respect?
must you or we Nigerians be beclouded by emotions?
A nonentity ruling us leaves us as more or less nonentities
Buhari or not, the man maybe abused but you took it extreme calling your president whether you like it or not nonentity..

it shows the level of your intellectualism, I can see you are not a nonentity too...[/s]
buhari is a nonentity nah

everybody knows that am surprised you don't
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by Bestman111(m): 5:24am On Apr 15, 2016
What has progressed under this gov't?
bender79:
Wailing has never helped you. Get a life enemy of progress
Re: Buhari Departs Beijing, Arrives Shanghai (photos) by NigeriaNigeria: 4:22am On Apr 17, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Dear PMB,

Kindly make Nigeria your next destination of tour
Perhaps, you could be able to beg your murderous fulani brothers to stop killing our people
before moving on to your next visit

PS dont infect that little girl with ..............

Buhari will get the Chinese to build a factory in your village so that you can feed your family!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos) / When The Thief Is Shouting “thief”: The Case Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.