Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram (26609 Views)

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) / Benue Killings: You Lied, Osinbajo Replies Ortom / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by OlujobaSamuel: 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

Uhm... You should direct the curse part to the person who cursed her on Instagram.

I suppose it's correct if the offspring of a thief isn't questioned for having large sums in its account, transferred there by its guardian, because the crime was committed by the sire and not the offspring.
bro, read well, no one is cursing you, i have no reason to do such.
on the stealing or whatever, are you comparing 2instances, or you are alleging that her dad stole, or you are reading the mind of the person that cursed her?
abeg explain yourself
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

bro, read well, no one is cursing you, i have no reason to do such.
on the stealing or whatever, are you comparing 2instances, or you are alleging that her dad stole, or you are reading the mind of the person that cursed her?
abeg explain yourself

I never said you did. I only said you should tell the appropriate person about it.

Am I comparing? No. But it's the same thing basically.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Bollinger(m): 2:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

You cannot educate me. You're not educated. How do you give what you don't have?

Lol....i already did. Blaming osibanjo's daughter for her supposed father's action is just infantile. Are you going to complain that I responded again? grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol....i already did. Blaming osibanjo's daughter for her supposed father's action is just infantile. Are you going to complain that I responded again? grin

But you didn't. You only think you did.

Why would I complain? If you're honestly on vacation, you should drop your tech and focus on your wife and sons. They'd appreciate the attention. Or have breakfast or something.

Unless you enjoy this exchange because you think it annoys me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Bollinger(m): 3:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

But you didn't. You only think you did.

Why would I complain? If you're honestly on vacation, you should drop your tech and focus on your wife and sons. They'd appreciate the attention. Or have breakfast or something.

Unless you enjoy this exchange because you think it annoys me.

Wait you still blaming osibanjo's daughter? She is not an elected public Officer so she cannot be held accountable for anything. There. Another lesson learnt.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Chiefpriest1(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Irreplaceable48:
Lol........Bro u dey vex gidi gan o. Abi y u con press P on top d matter like dis??

Lol. Fine girl/woman no mind me jare. They just talk like these people they troll everytime don't have feelings.

They hurt too like everyone,you know.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 3:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

Wait you still blaming osibanjo's daughter? She is not an elected public Officer so she cannot be held accountable for anything. There. Another lesson learnt.

Is this your idea of fun? Please, stop. It's giving me stitches.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by itstpia8: 3:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
which mediums are poor or regular people allowed to use, since the celebrities and politicians want to takeover all the current ones?

i think rich people and their friends should have their own media to interact with.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Bollinger(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

Is this your idea of fun? Please, stop. It's giving me stitches.

No it's not fun. For me right now it is public service. You need re orientation. My idea of fun is deer and hog hunting which I will be doing later today. You are just a distraction.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by seggzzy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I guess the troll is one of the children of those corrupt people who's not having it as usual again. God go punish bad belly ppl.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

No it's not fun. For me right now it is public service. You need re orientation. My idea of fun is deer and hog hunting which I will be doing later today. You are just a distraction.

Likewise you. Or do you think I'd have time to respond to your $&%##@? Especially when there's nothing to glean from you?

Don't get ahead of yourself, girlie.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Bollinger(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

Likewise you. Or do you think I'd have time to respond to your $&%##@? Especially when there's nothing to glean from you?

Don't get ahead of yourself, girlie.

What do you mean you have nothing to glean? I just educated you that blaming osibanjo's daughter for whatever crime you concocted is not the way Normal people do business. See why I have to spend some time with you?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by babadee1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

She doesn't know? Really?

I think you are ridiculous.

So she doesn't know what goes on in her family? She thinks her father is a saint because he's the Veep? Now, there is no child who doesn't know what their parents are up to.

Seriously? You actually believe that a child always knows everything their parents are up to? I think it's obvious that you're the ridiculous one.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bollinger:

What do you mean you have nothing to glean? I just educated you that blaming osibanjo's daughter for whatever crime you concocted is not the way Normal people do business. See why I have to spend some time with you?

smiley
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
babadee1:

Seriously? You actually believe that a child always knows everything their parents are up to? I think it's obvious that you're the ridiculous one.

No. You're ridiculous if you think a child of that age is so clueless and doesn't know.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by JACKSNOW(m): 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hi hi hi hi ....some people carry jealousy since 1st day way dem mama concieve dem 4 belle
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by itstpia8: 3:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
JACKSNOW:
Hi hi hi hi ....some people carry jealousy since 1st day way dem mama concieve dem 4 belle

your profile picture indicates a youngish person.

are you a paganist?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by awesomeb1783(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
I just wonder if some people ever study English language.
slyfoxxjoe:
She didn't deny the allegation tho..matter of fact she kinda admitted it: "I have no say over that"
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by babadee1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tellemall:

No. You're ridiculous if you think a child of that age is so clueless and doesn't know.

Ok fine let's assume you're right. Her father the VP is a thief and she knows about it. What is her own responsibility in the matter? Should she report him to EFCC or what? She shouldn't post pics on Instagram again forever? She should not enjoy her life again? She should just lay down and die? Abeg free the girl and face the politicians that you voted for. She has never asked for anyone's votes in her young life.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Ondoboi12345678: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
You need to go back to elementary school
TANTUMERGO007:
grin 'what is good for the goods, is good for the ganger' grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by laviecontinue: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't care about her or what she does with her self since she's just a young girl doing just what her mates do this days (selfie all day long) but I just think no one is too young to do something porsitive with whatever power they have. I think social media is more than just this SELFIE of a thing. Imagine a vp daughter using her social media power for something more powerfull and productive. And I don't think the guy is right in anyway. Just saying.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by teewety: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
Mediapace:
She is mad! She can't even find a way to work with her father during this economic crisis,she is busy snapping snapping and snapping !

Omo irankiran
Your level of ignorance marves me.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by SimpleBea(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Bro. U wicked ooo
Ptoocool:

grin grin 4wia? Na all of us need am! Ah jst dey store am inside ma belle as ah no trust anybody gan,, ah go use my urine later,, grin

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by odikimi: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
Guyman02:
Modified: Even in America personal lives of the children of their politicians is a NO GO area. A woman resigned from her job the other time for a post on Facebook about Obamas daughter Malia dressing.

You can attack the President or Vice anyday as we do here daily by calling them (Dullard, Clueless, Wailer, Zombie, Baba Go slow, Otuoke fisherman etc) but not their family members except if they are holding a public office.
I guess u weren't part of those Zombies that insulted Jonathan and his family day in day out.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by odikimi: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
babadee1:

Ok fine let's assume you're right. Her father the VP is a thief and she knows about it. What is her own responsibility in the matter? Should she report him to EFCC or what? She shouldn't post pics on Instagram again forever? She should not enjoy her life again? She should just lay down and die? Abeg free the girl and face the politicians that you voted for. She has never asked for anyone's votes in her young life.
But u never freed Jonathan's immediate family?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by babadee1(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
odikimi:

But u never freed Jonathan's immediate family?

Wetin concern me with Jonathan's immediate family? Apart from Jonathan himself and his wife who had as much of a public profile as he did if not more, I have never made any statements about any member of Jonathan's family. They are private citizens and it is completely wrong to go after them. They should be left alone to enjoy their lives.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Ptoocool(m): 12:00am On Apr 15, 2016
SimpleBea:
Bro. U wicked ooo
No be ma fault lah, na Bubu cause am
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Replies Internet Troll Who Attacked Her On Instagram by Tellemall: 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
babadee1:

I didn't vote for any politician.

And I never expected her to do anything about it, except admit that she knows. That's what is expected of you and the rest of her supporters. Admitting that she is not so saintly and clueless about what her father does/doesn't do. Rather you needed to ask Me what I expect her to do about it. Did I hint at wanting her to go to the EFCC?

Why does everybody want the Abacha loot returned? It's basically the property of his family now, not him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" / Why Kidnapping, Killings Won’t Stop In Zamfara — Miyetti Allah / Buhari Sharpens Focus On Niger Delta By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.