Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] (7378 Views)

Comprehensive & Standard Business Plans /proposals!! / Wow! Get Grants And Loans Using A Standard Business Plan! / ACCESS Control, Time And Attendance Machines Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 8:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
nathoneal:
Thanks for the knowledge you are dissipating for free. God bless you

Talentgas04@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2016
Writing these documents will take you years, trying to find them, months! We have interviewed hundreds of managers and compiled every relevant document they use in their daily work routine

With Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) you are able to write the most sophisticated documents yourself in less than two minutes – simply insert your information in the highlighted portions in any of the documents; save, print, use and reuse free at anytime! The bottom line is enormous savings! Get all the business letters, legal forms, agreements, contracts, notices, sales and marketing documents, checklists, handbooks, manuals, guides, policies, spreadsheets and all the templates you need to efficiently start, run and grow your business in this computer age.

Are you a Business Owner, Manager, Entrepreneur, Lawyer, Accountant, Consultant, Contractor, Advisor, Director, Business Centre Operator, Estate Manager, Employee, Secretary; Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) includes more than 1,500 of the most relevant business and legal documents, written by business professionals and lawyers and intelligently categorized by departmental and functional utility specially prepared for you. We compared over 5,000 business documents and kept only the best and most useful ones to provide you with a complete business templates library, which will help you in practically any business situation.

The different categories include:

1. Banking & Collections
2. Business Agreements
3. Business Planning & Management
4. Consumer
5. Corporate Formalities
6. Credit & Collection
7. Employment
8. Employment & HR
9. Estate & Estate Administration
10. Finance & Accounting
11. Financial & Investments
12. Health Care
13. Insurance
14. Internet & Technology
15. Legal
16. Legal Utilities
17. Loans
18. Marriage & Partnerships
19. Media & Broadcast
20. Non-profit Organizations
21. Operations & Logistics
22. Partnerships
23. Power of Attorney
24. Promissory Notes
25. Real Estate Contracting
26. Real Estate, Deeds
27. Real Estate, Landlord-Tenant
28. Real Estate, Ownership
29. Sales & Marketing
30. Technology
31. Trusts and Many More

Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) is an extensive library of business documents templates that covers literally any situation where a document is needed. From the shareholders agreement to the marketing plan or the employee handbook, Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) is an incredible productivity tool!

Benefits

Save Money
•Save hundreds, even thousands of nairas in attorney and consultant fees.
•Minimize the legal costs of managing your workforce.
•Reduce training costs.

Save Time
•Save hundreds of hours in document writing and formatting.
•Be more efficient.

Save Efforts
•Get the job done more easily.
• Simplify your work and life!
• Don ‘t start from scratch anymore.

Protect Yourself & Your Company
• Protect or assert your legal rights.
• Safeguard your business and property.

Better Manage Your Workforce
• Excellent learning tool for all your employees.
• Help your employees be more productive.
• Transform knowledge into productive results.

Better Manage Your Business
• Start or maintain your business with a solid base of professional documents.
• Provide each of your business departments with a useful source of templates.
• Helps to get your business organized.
• Start building your Intranet on a solid base.

Improve Your Business Skills

• Get a competitive advantage over your competitors.
• Improve your ability to negotiate better business agreements.

Improve Your Marketing Communications
• Accelerate letter and e-mail response.
• Standardize and automate your corporate communications.

Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) is more than just a kit of documents; it’s a structure, a classification system on which organizations can rely to face any business situation. Standard Business Document Template (SBDT) is also a very precious tool to diffuse knowledge throughout an enterprise as it enables you and your employees to access important corporate information at anytime....

TO TRY OUT STANDARD BUSINESS DOCUMENT TEMPLATES (SBDT) TODAY! PLEASE REPLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD TO RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK OR CALL:

0902-460-5094 | 0810-502-6802
WhatsApp: 07034428410

NB: ACCESS FEE FOR UNLIMITED USE APPLY

SALESMANSHIP CENTRE
www.salesmanshipcentre.com
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by legalbizonline(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
Why not tell people the truth.
Free indeed but we will have to pay over N2000 to have access to it.
This is so wrong. You are putting the integrity of your company/business at risk.
I doubt if most of the services on your website is real.
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by haykay2005: 2:39am On Apr 16, 2016
legalbizonline:
This is so wrong. You are putting the integrity of your company/business at risk.
I was disappointed when I saw a mail asking for 2k
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by 9ja4live: 3:33am On Apr 16, 2016
davidameh@gmail.com
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 4:31am On Apr 16, 2016
legalbizonline:

Sorry sir, It seems you have misrepresented my writeup:

TO TRY OUT STANDARD BUSINESS DOCUMENT TEMPLATES (SBDT) TODAY! PLEASE REPLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON THIS THREAD TO RECEIVE YOUR DOWNLOAD LINK OR CALL:

I never said Standard Business Document Templates is free! hope you understand

Those who wish to try our document Templates should reply their email for download Link....Thus, Free download!

Did you pay to download the file?

However, I may have to modify that section should the misunderstanding persist.

Thanks for the feedback!

Regards

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by enado: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2016
okeme.enado@gmail.com
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by spartan07(m): 4:37am On Apr 16, 2016
e
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 4:43am On Apr 16, 2016
haykay2005:

I was disappointed when I saw a mail asking for 2k

@haykay2005

I'm sorry, It seem you have misrepresented my writeup:

I never said Standard Business Document Templates is free! hope you understand

Those who wish to try our document Templates should reply their email for download Link....Thus, Free download!

I may have to modify that section should this misunderstanding persist.... Thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 6:40am On Apr 16, 2016
Chidelis:

Your templates are great... just received the Access Key
really fantastic!
Thanks grin

Thanks @Chidelis Don't forget to reach us whenever you need assistance
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by fidellamo(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2016
fidellamo@yahoo.com
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2016
gwanggaeto:

donebusko@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by legalbizonline(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2016
It's a lie, you intentionally use the word free so as to lure people to give you their email address.
That is the problem with Nigerians.
Nairaland is a platform where people come to share ideas and help each other not a sales website.
You should be ashame of yourself.
Re: Save Time And Money with Standard Business Documents Templates [Free Download] by SalesConsultant(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2016
legalbizonline:
It's a lie, you intentionally use the word free so as to lure people to give you their email address.
That is the problem with Nigerians.
Nairaland is a platform where people come to share ideas and help each other not a sales website.
You should be ashame of yourself.

Your Post On Nairaland:

legalbizonline:
The 3 keys to a successful business are;
1. Good Quality
2. Affordability
3. Effective Marketing.

Advertise your business to millions of Nigerians.