Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,801 members, 7,820,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos (46700 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna In Editorial Shoot With David Tlale In South Africa / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by zonax(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
buzquet:
so na 1963 model AC d babe deserve?

Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by miqos02(m): 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
ok
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
9jabuzzblog:
Is that broom she is hanging like spoon in her kitchen?
She neva reach her Prime.. So she hang the broom for there to let APC know say she dey support..
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by daddyrich: 8:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
benedictnsi:
Okay.... Thank God for her

#not_hating

Buh this girl still d lack concept I swear

Cut that crap my friend "YOU ARE HATING ALREADY"

Pls who are you and where are you in life with all your failure-ladden concepts?

dont bother the answers, just add them to your concepts. ok!
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by sexycat4real: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
aieromon:
I need to see the invisible TV they're staring at.

I also love the invisible food she's cooking inside an empty pot on a gas cooker that is off.

No fire for the stove sef
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by benedictnsi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
daddyrich:

Cut that crap my friend "YOU ARE HATING ALREADY"

Pls who are you and where are you in life with all your failure-ladden concepts?

dont bother the answers, just add them to your concepts. ok!

Lol e pain am ooooo cheesycheesygrin

One mumu spotted.... grin I've noticed you, thanks
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Oblak(m): 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2016
All these people shouting God pick up my call, why are you guys shouting and disturbing others? Go and pray silently and stop broadcasting your prayers here
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by kay29000(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2016
9jabuzzblog:
Is that broom she is hanging like spoon in her kitchen?

Yea...that's broom for ewedu.
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by whitebeard(m): 2:24am On Apr 15, 2016
again, this is not a mansion..just passing by
Re: Inside Olajumoke Orisaguna's New Apartment - Photos by Harrycherichy: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2016
I wish that this Jumoke's husband will stop appearing in all these pics. He's always looking pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Madam Kofo (Photo, Video) / Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Victor Ad Reacts To Insults Received After Storming Uniport Without A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.