Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. (44484 Views)

2017 Nnpc/snepco Scholarship Is Out / 2017/2018 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates Thread / 2016/2017 Nnpc/total Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates Is OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Elvino66(m): 11:11am On Jul 01, 2018
I just received a SMS n an email from Optimum resources management, saying dey are the new handlers of chevron scholarship awards,that m needed to update my profile on their...... Who else got such message today...
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Elvino66(m): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2018
if the whatsapp group is still active please add me up
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Udezer69(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Got an email about it too... Everyone I know who was awarded got it... But the site has a problem.
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Elvino66(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Udezer69:
Got an email about it too... Everyone I know who was awarded got it... But the site has a problem.

isn't the 72 hours counting down den.....
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Udezer69(m): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ejoor o... It may be fake o!

Their about page has a fake address
Their number is switched off
I can't find that address on Google maps.. Its showing me market...

Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by praiseboi1: 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2018
please if the whatsapp group is still active add 08027328804
thanks
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by MsDora(f): 8:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Udezer69:
Ejoor o... It may be fake o!

Their about page has a fake address
Their number is switched off
I can't find that address on Google maps.. Its showing me market...

It makes me wonder as well. But if it's fake, how did they get our numbers and email address? Hmmm
Anyways, you can now login and update your details
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Elvino66(m): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
MsDora:

It makes me wonder as well. But if it's fake, how did they get our numbers and email address? Hmmm

what then is the application code?
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by MsDora(f): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Elvino66:

what then is the application code?

If you go to scholastica.ng, click on more options you will see My Applications.
Click on it, you will then see the scholarship details including the application ID. I think that's the application code
That's what I used.
Just updated my profile
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by praiseboi1: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
after making researches on google i didnt come across optimum resource management as a company at all sad sad
pls who else made any research
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by pabostt: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
NNPC/Chevron for 2018/2019 is out. This scholarship is to be handled by Optimum resources management. You can click on servantboy.com to read about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, and how to apply.
OR visit the Optimum resources management site: www.orm-ng.com/cnlawards
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Udezer69(m): 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
MsDora:

Turns out Dragnet and Scholastica Confirmed their validity... I was shooked
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Udezer69(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
I've done my application... I used "picresize" website to shrink my passport pic then "ilovepdf" to shrink my stud id, admission and result... I picked compress pdf on the site and picked high compression... Just put dot com at the end of each

Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by nuesednutlofa: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Japhet04:
add 08028043309
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by KoladeKoded(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
About The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Aptitude Test

The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Aptitude Test is organized by Optimum resources and it’s a Computer Based Test (CBT) i.e you’ll be required to make use of a computer in taking the test.

The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Aptitude Test usually consist of three major sections:

#1. Numerical Reasoning

#2. Verbal Reasoning

#3. Abstract Reasoning

The NNPC/Chevron Full Past Questions and Answers below contains explicitly solved practice questions on the three sections you’ll be tested on and it will guarantee your success in the Aptitude Test.

Get the past questions and answers via the link below and start preparing on time!!

[PDF] Download NNPC/Chevron Scholarship Past Questions And Answers

Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
I’m preparing for GRE exam and I need a very sound private mathematics tutorial teacher in Bodija estate, Ibadan. Kindly drop your contact info or share with any friend who could help with this.. We shall discuss the fee if satisfied with your proficiency in maths upon trial. Please, you must be a wizard in maths/quantitative reasoning.

Thanks
Re: 2016/2017 NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates. by MattWalsh10: 7:15am On Apr 17, 2023
As the owner of Certsgrade, I am excited to share with you the benefits of our Firefighter-I&II Firefighter 1 & 2 Exam course. Our EMS Certification course has been designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to pass the exam with flying colors.

Why Choose Certsgrade?

Comprehensive Course Content
Our Firefighter-I&II Exam course covers all the essential topics you need to know for the exam, including fire behavior, hazardous materials, ventilation, rescue, and much more. Our course is regularly updated to ensure that our students are equipped with the latest information and techniques.

Experienced Instructors
Our instructors are experienced firefighters who have been in the field for years. They have firsthand experience dealing with real-life firefighting situations and are equipped with the knowledge and skills to teach you what you need to know to become a successful firefighter.

Interactive Learning
We believe that learning should be interactive and engaging. That's why we have designed our course to be highly interactive, with plenty of opportunities for you to practice what you have learned. You will have access to a range of study materials, including quizzes, practice exams, and video lectures.

Flexibility
We understand that everyone has different learning styles and schedules. That's why we offer a flexible learning experience that allows you to study at your own pace and on your own schedule. Whether you prefer to study in the morning, afternoon, or evening, our course is available to you 24/7.

Affordable
We believe that quality education should be affordable and accessible to everyone. That's why we offer our Firefighter-I&II Firefighter 1 & 2 EMS Exam course at a competitive price, without compromising on the quality of our instruction.

At Certsgrade, we are committed to providing our students with the best possible learning experience. Our Firefighter-I&II Firefighter 1 & 2 Exam course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed in your firefighting career. We invite you to join us and experience the Certs Grade.com difference for yourself.

As you embark on your firefighting journey, I want to leave you with this thought: firefighting is not just a job, it's a calling. It takes courage, dedication, and a willingness to put your life on the line to save others. As a firefighter, you will become part of a noble profession, and we are proud to be a part of your journey. Good luck and stay safe!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video) / When You Have Been Misbehaving In School And Your Grandma Goes To PTA Meeting / 3 Nigerians Top The World In Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.