Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! (418 Views)

What Is HDR And When Should I Use It In My Photos? / My Photos And Videos Wont Show Up In Gallery / List Of Phones That Will Not Support Whatsapp Anymore From 31st Dec 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! by Lastkidd90(m): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2016
I don't know what's wrong with my Infinix HoT 2 it has stopped saving my photos since yesterday, I have of the phone, remove the battery and the SD card but still not working! please I really need a help
Re: Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! by Baroba(m): 4:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Lastkidd90:
I don't know what's wrong with my Infinix HoT 2 it has stopped saving my photos since yesterday, I have of the phone, remove the battery and the SD card but still not working! please I really need a help

You sure say the memory never full...
Re: Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! by Xhaka(m): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
Infinix phones though, i wouldn't recommend any for my enemy angry
Re: Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! by nepapole(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Buy better phone, u no go buy. U go come dey find help for nairaland.
Re: Help!! My Photos Not Saving Anymore!!!! by Carlcaresophia: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2016
Lastkidd90:
Hello Lastkidd90, could it be memory not enough? You can try to delete some files or apps that you do not use usually. If there is still problem,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the state and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Phone Help Please / Appleā€™s Itunes Movies And Ibooks Store Ban In China / Help On Guide To Porting Pussyfap Beast Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.