Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,522 members, 7,847,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

"My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers (1311 Views)

Annie Idibia: "2face Doesn't Like Me On Makeup" / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by ujoseph006: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Annie Idibia, while sharing the above classic throwback photo on the left, said her beauty lay in the colour of skin.

In obvious reference to the contemporary trend of bleaching among ladies, she announced that black is beautiful and is proud of the fact that after many years, her body and skin colour remain unchanged.

Read below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/my-beauty-lies-in-the-colour-of-my-skin-annie-idibia-shades-bleachers/

1 Like

Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
you rock hun!!! cheesy
fvck those bleaching bleachers.
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by cruzita(f): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2016
no matter what u do,haters will always hate and wailers will always wail. u rock girl but that your cap na hit back to back oo
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by goldbim(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
If ten celebrities were to post this kind of pix(b4 n now)just 3'll still have same complexion like Annie. lipsrsealed #saynotobleaching#
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
annie I gbadun u jare
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by vikacydevato(m): 5:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Black is beautiful.
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by nikkypearl(f): 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
Annie love her old look...but I love the new look ! wink
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by ShugaAnnie: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
My queen. U rock! #saynotoskinbleaching
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by Larrey(f): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2016
Tell them jare
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by MilesLamar(m): 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
True that wink
Re: "My Beauty Lies In The Colour Of My Skin!!" Annie Idibia Shades Bleachers by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
She's beautiful!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Queens Of Anambra Storms Commissioner Of Police's Office - Lovely Photos / A Honest Review Of Brymo's New Album 'KLITORIS' / See Khloe Kardashian In A Transparent Jumpsuit - Showing Her Bare Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.