Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! (561 Views)

Workers Day In Paris Turns Bloody As Rioters Set Cars And House On Fire(Photos) / First Female Saudi Ferrari Owner Joins Italians To Celebrate Freedom To Drive / PHOTOS: Workers In Belarus Go To Work Unclad (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by diasporaman(m): 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
(National Helm) — Two Chinese migrant workers found $356,246 cash in airport and returned it to three travelers from‪ Ethiopia. The migrant workers who were working on a construction project in southern ‪China‬‘s Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport Friday found a white paper bag containing bulks of US dollar bills unattended.

The workers reported the situation to the police and later on met three Ethiopian travelers who came to claim the lost. The migrant workers’ move won lots of praises after the story went viral.

http://www.ayyaantuu.net/migrant-workers-find-356246-in-chinese-airport-return-cash-back-to-owners/

Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by diasporaman(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
Return wetin ? I dey craze?. With this money that is over 100 million naira I will just tell Europe "Au revoir" Come back to Nigeria and venture into politics. Before I spend 30 million naira Orumba South Local Govt Area in Anambra must submit to me as the latest honourable.
Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by benedictnsi(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
If I return dat money........ Make I loose Ere*tion
Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by Emmysky(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
diasporaman:
Return wetin ? I dey craze?. With this money that is over 100 million naira I will just tell Europe "Au revoir" Come back to Nigeria and venture into politics.
Bros u sure say you no smoke weed mixed with cocaine and powder before writing this how can you make a post and still reply yourself?
Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by Tonyosas101(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Shebi nah me go church pass
well! I won't return it
am a black man for cryin out loud
Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by Monimatic(m): 4:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin
If i return that kind money,make thunder strike Buhari.
who return Epp
Re: If Found, Would You Return $356,246 To It's Owner As 2 Chinese Workers Did! by Justycxx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
would return it if i'm chinese, but since i'm nigerian i will keep it safe with me

(1) (Reply)

Malawi Bans Witchdoctors Over Killing Of Albinos / USA Killer George Zimmerman Auctions Gun Used To Kill Trayvon Martin For $5000. / Look At How The South African Police Treated This Elderly Men. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.