Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West (1032 Views)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Fuel Crisis: New Underground Crude Supply Line, A Sign Of Change In Progress / In Sign Of Major Crack Within Ruling Party, Tinubu Takes On Buhari’s Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2016
Following the landmark deal between Nigeria and China, a deal which at onset already promises a lot in economic and infrastructural development... The WEST is MAD!! Yes they are! I live in a western country and you need to see the rate at which after 2 years, the chibok story looks like it happened yesterday. All major news outlet are covering it.. BBC, CNN, France24.. only aljazeera and RussiaToday seems to be on the chill for now. Unfortunately for me, I am a news person and the only news channels i have access to are those.

Don't get me wrong, I want this girls found like any right thinking person would but OMG the hypocrisy of the west and its use of the media to vilify people not on the same political page with them is so pathetically obvious after this groundbreaking deal . Yes it is groundbreaking,, the ripple effect is being felt everywhere around here

Thankfully, right thinking governments know the western antics now and don't give a hoot anymore! No positive Chinese news has made a major headline on CNN in 4 months but china is an economic superhouse, the biggest in the world and it doesn't let the west's propaganda move it one bit! As a matter of opinion, china has developed an immunity against this negative reports. It doesn't bring them down, contrarily more western industries and firms including and not limited to heavyweight Hollywood investors are migrating to china in droves!

Nigeria and Nigerians should expect lots, lots and lots of vilification from western media in the coming days. I expect saraki and Dasuki news to make headlines soon too.. One thing you can be really excited about though is, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PART. As a Nigerian, I have never been happier..

God bless the federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the people's Republic of China
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari
God bless Nigerians

In other news, I think Nigerians should #OccupyNASS before they completely destroy the country. I love nothing, absolutely nothing more than Nigeria and I see the current NASS being a big stumbling block to the developmental plans of this present government. #OccupyNASS before it occupies YOU

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by austinvsb: 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2016
I agree with your assertions. USA and others can rip the moon apart for all i care. Nigeria is on the right part. Buhari will take this country to heights unimaginable. I am optimistic really and to Wailers, they can use the nearest lagoon.

I hate Saraki!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by Pidggin(f): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Can we withstand the West? ask Mugabe
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by IVORY2009(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
This morning on facebook page of BBC, the Chibok girls issue was posted, come and see the blasting of the Nigeria govt my the west on bbc facebook page!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by jameseva: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:
Can you withstand the West? ask Mugabe

oga forget that one! Buhari is not Mugabe!! Meanwhile, Nigerians are some of the most enlightened people on earth.. Libyans participated actively coz they were easily brainwashed.. Nigerians will question every of your words and actions, including if you believe in God or Not.. There are some rebels in the east and SS but they aren't close to being enough to give this government any headache should they be available for manipulation by the west. China did it without against all odds, the most populous black nation, Nigeria can!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
austinvsb:
I agree with your assertions. USA and others can rip the moon apart for all i care. Nigeria is on the right part. Buhari will take this country to heights unimaginable. I am optimistic really and to Wailers, they can use the nearest lagoon.

I hate Saraki!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buhari is @ the right part, but @ this time, he needs the cooperation of everyone in the country, for this to work, but I am afraid it might not work, Nigeria @ the moment is divided, along ethic line, religion etc

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by austinvsb: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
IVORY2009:

Buhari is @ the right part, but @ this time, he needs the cooperation of everyone in the country, for this to work, but I am afraid it might not work, Nigeria @ the moment is divided, along ethic line, religion etc

I know what you mean. But so far, buhari has shown that he is only bothered with the development of the country and not the activities of some wailers. The biggest stumbling block i see is the senate really! saraki is such a disgustingly corrupt entity! i hate him with my bones!!
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by Pidggin(f): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2016
jameseva:

oga forget that one! Buhari is not Mugabe!! Meanwhile, Nigerians are some of the most enlightened people on earth.. Libyans participated actively coz they were easily brainwashed.. Nigerians will question every of your words and actions, including if you believe in God or Not.. There are some rebels in the east and SS but they aren't close to being enough to give this government any headache should they be available for manipulation by the west. China did it without against all odds, the most populous black nation, Nigeria can!!

Are the market woman at Oshodi among the so called enlightened or the shoe makers, truck pushers, agberos, scavengers, Dando drivers etc. Among the list of enlightened folks you think dominate Nigerian population? When will you come back home to face reality? You people in diaspora make me laugh grin
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by rottennaija(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
austinvsb:

I know what you mean. But so far, buhari has shown that he is only bothered with the development of the country and not the activities of some wailers. The biggest stumbling block i see is the senate really! saraki is such a disgustingly corrupt entity! i hate him with my bones!!

True, all this nonsense happening is part of saraki's scheme because of his cases at the cct
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by Sunky200: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2016
I strongly believe that Nigeria is not alone in this fight, should Nigeria fall today for cheap western media propaganda then the whole of Africa is at stake.

BTW the west itself knows they can only push us to dance to their tunes but, one thing they will never succeed at is dictating our dancing steps.

I believe we Africans have learned from the colonial history, Libya war, Mugabe humiliation and South African recent chicken palaba et'al

the timing is almost right to say enough is enough to our colonial masters

Nigeria Wake Up

Africa Wake Up
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by jameseva: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Sunky200:
I strongly believe that Nigeria is not alone in this fight, should Nigeria fall today for cheap western media propaganda then the whole of Africa is at stake.

BTW the west itself knows they can only push us to dance to their tunes but, one thing they will never succeed at is dictating our dancing steps.

I believe we Africans have learned from the colonial history, Libya war, Mugabe humiliation and South African recent chicken palaba et'al

the timing is almost right to say enough is enough to our colonial masters

Nigeria Wake Up

Africa Wake Up

I Love this! ''they can only push us to dance to their tunes but, one thing they will never succeed at is dictating our dancing steps''.. Nigerians are especially critical and analytical and that is what i love the fxcking most!!
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by jameseva: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pidggin:

Are the market woman at Oshodi among the so called enlightened or the shoe makers, truck pushers, agberos, scavengers, Dando drivers etc. Among the list of enlightened folks you think dominate Nigerian population? When will you come back home to face reality? You people in diaspora make me laugh grin

The 'less-englightened' ones as you just tried to describe market women et al have always acted along the lines the information provided by the informed ones, majority of which are with Buhari.

Believe me, very few will be willing to turn against and oust buhari should that step be instigated by the west! I am pretty
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by xxyz17(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Interesting!

Are you subtly implying that the Chibok girls kidnap saga is a scam after all?
That it was a media propaganda to oust GEJ?
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by Jokerman(m): 12:30am On Apr 15, 2016
lolsss.... who doesnt know d west are mad dogs.. however how do you refute this claims. .

Shiites massacre
Fulani terrorism
Ipob killings...

Are dey also signs of anger?? Hope you know dey will still bring them up against d dullard??
Re: Chibok Girls Story Resurgence! A Sign Of Anger From The West by porka: 1:15am On Apr 15, 2016
They used the same western propaganda on Chibok girls to install Buhari, get a life.

Meanwhile, the Chinese CCTV has also been running the story all day.

Get used to the west, Buhari's "partners".

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Senator Dino Melaye Hawking Groundnut / Solve This (WAEC) Mathematics Questions And Obtain Phd Certificate / Buhari Is Critically Ill - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.