Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

The Very Many Benefits Of Buhari's China Visit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Very Many Benefits Of Buhari's China Visit (630 Views)

Photoshopped Picture Of Buhari On A London Bus / Hilarious Pic About Buhari's China Trip / Funny Pictures Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Very Many Benefits Of Buhari's China Visit by joedams: 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
President Buhari's meeting with Chinese officials has brought so many benefits to Nigeria, and some of the agreements signed include:
1. 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里, 长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里
2.,长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国长
3.,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问行国事访问长,水长长,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国
4.人民共和国进行国事访问部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他来到中国人民共和国进行国事访问长
And additionally,水利部苏莱曼阿达姆部长和国防部长丹阿里,
他Lagos来到中国人民Calabar共和国进行国事访问他

It's a positive development and I was personally impressed when I read through the points. Especially the last part. God bless Nigeria
Re: The Very Many Benefits Of Buhari's China Visit by Mrjo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2016
I like 2 most is very very intersting.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Football Clubs As Nigerian Musicians, This Is The Club They Stand For / Just Drop Something, Let's Share , Let's Have Fun And Learn As Well / Funny Things Nigerian Tycoons Do Add Urs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.