Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. (5281 Views)

What Could Make Your Credit/debit Card Rejected? / Help!! They Credit & Debit Me, Yet Ecobank Don't Have My Details / I Cannot Use My Debit Card For International Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by EvenInFreetown: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
Plz anyone here knows how to get a virtual(online) credit/debit card that can be used to make payments online.I was making a research and found Graphcard/ VTN ...Plz has anybody here used their services in the past and are they still offering the service currently?
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by EvenInFreetown: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
Online gurus in the house;please, help out.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 7:33pm On Apr 14, 2016
What do you need virtual card for in 2016? What happen to your bank card?
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
Some websites don't accept Nigerian cards.
BoiledHead:
What do you need virtual card for in 2016? What happen to your bank card?
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by EvenInFreetown: 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
That is it bro...

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 1:54am On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

All sites do.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 15, 2016
What are you saying ? Not all accept our card.
BoiledHead:

All sites do.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by EvenInFreetown: 5:37am On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
You're absolutely right! Not all sites accept Nigerian-Bank issued credit card...I've had countless experiences.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:19am On Apr 15, 2016
get payoneer card
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by naijacutee(f): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2016
Another vote here for Payoneer. You get a MasterCard posted to you, and better still you can accept international payments through it unlike Paypal. Here's a guide on how to get one: http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/how-to-successfully-use-payoneer-services-in-nigeria/
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

Give me example of sites. There is no site I can't pay on with my nigeria card. Give me a site and stop arguing.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2016
naijacutee:
Another vote here for Payoneer. You get a MasterCard posted to you, and better still you can accept international payments through it unlike Paypal. Here's a guide on how to get one: http://www.mrpepe.com/banking/how-to-successfully-use-payoneer-services-in-nigeria/

How do we put money inside payoneer?
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2016
I don't need to broadcast those websites. It's obvious you know nothing. Others have testified. Fyi, your Nigerian PayPal is not accepted on some website as well. So park well.
BoiledHead:

Give me example of sites. There is no site I can't pay on with my nigeria card. Give me a site and stop arguing.
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
I don't need to broadcast those websites. It's obvious you know nothing. Others have testified. Fyi, your Nigerian PayPal is not accepted on some website as well. So park well.

Since I know nothing then teach me. Abi what's the big deal.

I have been on the Internet for years. FYI, I work in iSolutions department of a bank which include Credit/Debit cards. So you are the one who knows nothing. Our cards are enabled on a all website because the transactions are processed via MasterCard & Visa and card association has demanded that all processors send transactions to MC & VISA instead of the banks. As a result, all cards are accepted everywhere.

Hope you have learnt something today? Mr I know everything
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:

Shut up.

The websites do not even know the country of the paypal because paypal is the one processing the paypal transaction not the site. The site sends request via API to paypal and redirect the user to paypal to pay. The user inserts his nigeria paypal details and paypal accepts and notify the site that user has paid. The site DOES NOT process paypal as such it cannot select the country. So you are the one to park well. We are in the card payment business.

As for credit cards, like the man above mentioned, trans are now processed by Mastercard and visa as demanded by the card association to enable cross-border payments and reduce fraud Since 2011. Go and read more financial magazines to learn more. This makes cards worldwide work on any website.

P.s if you insist, show us one website. Or park well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2016
That's why Nigerians are lagging behind. I too know attitude. Instead of them to ask and learn. They will be arguing. See that one now looking for VCC in 2016. Mtcheew
coolsix:

Shut up.

The websites do not even know the country of the paypal because paypal is the one processing the paypal transaction not the site. The site sends request via API to paypal and redirect the user to paypal to pay. The user inserts his nigeria paypal details and paypal accepts and notify the site that user has paid. The site DOES NOT process paypal as such it cannot select the country. So you are the one to park well. We are in the card payment business.

As for credit cards, like the man above mentioned, trans are now processed by Mastercard and visa as demanded by the card association to enable cross-border payments and reduce fraud Since 2011. Go and read more financial magazines to learn more. This makes cards worldwide work on any website.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2016
BoiledHead:

That's why Nigerians are lagging behind. I too know attitude. Instead of them to ask and learn. They will be arguing. See that one now looking for VCC in 2016. Mtcheew

Lol I can't even imagine myself using a VCC in this time when banks are issuing all sorts of card. Even gtb has a dollar card. Will someone now tell me that after all the wahala to obtain the dollar visa card, it won't work on some sites in this new generation? I laugh
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
oga, except you need it for some scamm!g iish, the cards works on all web.. just name one of the site
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
You are a big fool. What does kids like you know online except facebook, instagram and twitter. I am saying it again, there are some website that will never process a payment made by Nigerian card because of this scam ish, while you are there arguing foolishly with me.
coolsix:

Shut up.

The websites do not even know the country of the PayPal because PayPal is the one processing the paypal transaction not the site. The site sends request via API to paypal and redirect the user to paypal to pay. The user inserts his nigeria paypal details and paypal accepts and notify the site that user has paid. The site DOES NOT process paypal as such it cannot select the country. So you are the one to park well. We are in the card payment business.

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
You've been on the internet for years ? Really ? You know sh!t. Again, some websites will never accept payment made via a Nigerian verified PayPal account.
BoiledHead:

Since I know nothing then teach me. Abi what's the big deal.

I have been on the Internet for years. FYI, I work in iSolutions department of a bank which include Credit/Debit cards. So you are the one who knows nothing. Our cards are enabled on a all website because the transactions are processed via MasterCard & Visa and card association has demanded that all processors send transactions to MC & VISA instead of the banks. As a result, all cards are accepted everywhere.

Hope you have learnt something today? Mr I know everything

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by holuphisayor(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
coolsix:

Lol I can't even imagine myself using a VCC in this time when banks are issuing all sorts of card. Even gtb has a dollar card. Will someone now tell me that after all the wahala to obtain the dollar visa card, it won't work on some sites in this new generation? I laugh
Vcc could be used for a lot of things
like taking advantage of trial offers so dont blame the op.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by BoiledHead(m): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
You've been on the internet for years ? Really ? You know sh!t. Again, some websites will never accept payment made via a Nigerian verified PayPal account.

Scammer! You are looking for VCC for fraud activities that's why you want to hide your nigeria card. Scammer.

Mention the site
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Lol...I can't spare more time on useless people like you. Why must i tell you the website ? Silly hood-rat.
BoiledHead:

Scammer! You are looking for VCC for fraud activities that's why you want to hide your nigeria card. Scammer.

Mention the site
Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Thunderbolt: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2016

Shut up.

People must never assume they know it all. I have been struggling to make payments on Microsoft Store/Xbox Live. They do not accept Nigerian cards or Nigerian Paypal. You can google it and check.
One person can't know it all. So if someone offers you a different view from what you think you know, kindly do a little research before exposing your ignorance for the whole world to see

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Virtual Credit/debit Card. by Thunderbolt: 1:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Check this link for the information below. https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/DisplayHelpPaymentPricingPage

LET ME HEAR FROM THE KNOW-IT-ALL THAT ARE IN HERE

Payment Options

You can purchase items from Microsoft Store online using PayPal, or any of the following card types, provided the card has a US billing address:

Visa
MasterCard
American Express
Discover
PayPal

Even the card attached to your paypal account needs to have a US billing address or else the payment will fail

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

On The Other Side A Short Story By Roli Hazel Oburoh / TICAD7: Invest 5% Of $50bn Pledge On African Entrepreneurs, Elumelu Urges Japan / Breaking News: Gtbank Website Hacked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.