Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Today's Naira Exchange Rate - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Today's Naira Exchange Rate (34213 Views)

Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by vigasimple(m): 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am still wondering what PMD smoked when he made that "I Will Make 1Naira=1Dollar promise..

He didn't smoke anything because he is a fraud, just a little hit of hypnosis did the trick. He sang you the song you wanted to hear.

And for the gullible, they said he can show them NEPA bill instead of proper school certificates.

Enjoy your Chanji in chains.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I am still wondering what PMD smoked when he made that "I Will Make 1Naira=1Dollar promise..
. Don't u know that when people inhale too much of cow dung and Sewage mixture they become delusional?
That's exactly what happened

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by truthspeaks: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2016
Dat hash tag was seen buyin fuel frm d black market d other day @ #350 per litre. R u sure u actually stand for buhari wen u n ur family members never belleful?
mallamseifaldin:
OK

Our president is on the right track, especially with the deal Nigeria had with the Chinese government...
I know the dollar will soon crumble, surely it will crumble....

#istandwithBuhari#
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by ifyan(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Exchange Rate Of Dollar To Naira, 14th Thursday April 2016

http://www.nairausd.com/?m=1
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by romzyxy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
in tupac's voice- I see no changes.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
romzyxy:
in tupac's voice- I see no changes.
Wake up in the morning and I ask myself, is Nigeria worth living in or should I blast myself?

1 Like

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Bountiful1: 7:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
I strongly believe with yuan trading with dollar in Nigeria market and most of our import will now be dominated in RMB, dollar will crash, but not as low as $1 to N1,
Let us all wait for the next 6mths and see the turn of event
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Jidibia(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
Na Buhari campaign promise put us for trouble so. Olodo presido. Quote me make thunder fire u.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by stankezzy: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
una never see any thing yet,

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Mcteeblack: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thank God you said u know he has good intentions. And remember, Rome wasn't built in a day. This man is trying his best to make things better but some people are there who don't want things for better because it's going to hinder them from making money. Let just give him more time than wanting a miracle within a year. With his moves and policies, I see a greater Nigeria soon
olsmade:
Se na like this we go dey dey?

Baba, I know you have good intentions but that is not why we voted you in. If that was enough for the job, we would have kept Goodluck. This suffering is getting too much, haba. I also know you have good plans but at this rate, I pray we live to see the dividends of your governance.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
If you produce the verbatim report of the bolded or the video clip, I'll give you N100k. You shouldn't follow biased and lazy journalists. They'll destroy your cognitive ability. They are paid to be biased. You are not paid to be silly.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by hitz: 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2016
Flashh:
What's the point of moving same thing to FP every day without no difference?

Nairaland is a joke. That's why
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by vislabraye(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2016
olsmade:

Baba, I know you have good intentions but that is not why we voted you in. If that was enough for the job, we would have kept Goodluck. This suffering is getting too much, haba. I also know you have good plans but at this rate, I pray we live to see the dividends of your governance.

God bless you jare. I'm tired of people say pmb is sincere and has good intentions. Obj, Yar Adua, Gej all had good intentions.
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by vislabraye(m): 7:35pm On Apr 14, 2016
kITATITA:

If you produce the verbatim report of the bolded or the video clip, I'll give you N100k. You shouldn't follow biased and lazy journalists. They'll destroy your cognitive ability. They are paid to be biased. You are not paid to be silly.

Pls can u remind us exactly what he said ?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by ps3o(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Onezie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
God bless u op,i like updates like this
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Oyindebrah(f): 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
Stanbic ibtc exchange rate is cheaper..I hate zenith bank!!stupid people
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
vislabraye:

Pls can u remind us exactly what he said ?

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/i-will-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-buhari/
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by piagetskinner(m): 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg just make #1=1 yen
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by dtrend(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Pls,Post dis when d differences z not dis significant . . . . Just saying
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by Veroluv(f): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hmmmm, just hmmmm
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
. Don't u know that when people inhale too much of cow dung and Sewage mixture they become delusional?
That's exactly what happened
u gat no chill no chill mehn, fear God small nah. C d kind brutality wey u give our Daura President
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
u gat no chill no chill mehn, fear God small nah. C d kind brutality wey u give our Daura President
I fear God no be small oo. Me just dey talk wety happen.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by 0ubenji(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
More baffling is what u guys smoked wen he mentioned that nonsense nd y'all trooped out en mass to vote 4 him
#really strange aw naijans are endowed with unparalleled credulity with so much educated citizens and NEEDLESS prophets who neva forsee gud tinz for a country of their birth..smh
We r so experienced in makin familiar mistakes
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2016
0ubenji:

More baffling is what u guys smoked wen he mentioned that nonsense nd y'all trooped out en mass to vote 4 him
#really strange aw naijans are endowed with unparalleled credulity with so much educated citizens and NEEDLESS prophets who neva forsee gud tinz for a country of their birth..smh
We r so experienced in makin familiar mistakes
I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I had voted for PMD. God forbid bad thing
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by goodvision12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2016
Abeg which one be parallel or paragon again?
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by cornel994(m): 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2016
GTB be changing $1= N299
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by ExplicitContent: 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2016
Gtb charged me 298 per dollar today
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by pablus: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2016
OP should be banned for spamming!!!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by moshino(m): 1:26am On Apr 15, 2016
olsmade:

You didn't yell 'Sai Baba!'. The suffering is just warming up o you better brace up!
Re: Today's Naira Exchange Rate by olsmade(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2016
moshino:

You didn't yell 'Sai Baba!'. The suffering is just warming up o you better brace up!

I am not a sai-cophant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S. / FCMB Shuts Down Branches, Sacks Staff / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.