Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Naija Is A Zoo But.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Naija Is A Zoo But.... (504 Views)

2018 BBNAIJA Big Brother Naija Is Back | See Audition Date, Reqirement & Venue / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Naked In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Is A Zoo But.... by teejaysmarty: 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo , jungle , hell hole ....
but in your daily life , you got no courtesy. THANK YOU , PLEASE cannot be found in our daily life.

1. You can hardly wait on a queue for 5 mins. i remember my first time abroad, i like to jump queues but i observe the white people waiting would
not even call my attention to go and join the queue , and once i notice that i should have joined the queue , the people on the queue still give a
smile on their faces(COURTESY).

Remember how many of our parents bought WAEC for us in order to pass at once?
Also , our parents know someone that knows someone who will eventually give us the job without an interview.
I cant even get a job on merit. haba?
We shunt too much and its been passed onto us from our parents thinking they are helping us.

2. There was a day i accidentally rang a number , thinking i ring* the correct number. The guy on the other end of the phone gave me the
bashing of my life for dailing a wrong number even while i kept saying sorry.

We are quick to condemn a thief to jungle justice . how about if we apply the same justice to politicians embezzling our commonwealth?

I laugh when i read tribal comments here . people insulting each other because they are from different tribes.Have you ever wonder or think
that the Emir of kano has the personal number of the Olu of warri and that they are friends ? people @ the top dont fight each other.

No love amongst ourselves , but we go to church everyday.
Nigeria has the largest church by numbers after Jamaica / population.

Even abroad, Naija hardly help themselves, whereas the indians , pakis do help lift one another.

And have we ever wonder why Europe and the US of A is mostly our dream to travel to?
No big deal about these countries , but i found out that it boils down to individuals.
They keep it simple , dont really attend church but donate to charity alot , they volunteer to help with no intention of personal gains.

Dont hate you brother for no reason, dont try to pull him/her down.
Help someone in a little way every time you can.
Our pastors are already rich lol, so use you tithes to send a child to school, or pay someone's bill .
See it this way,
if the whole redemption camp population choose not to pay tithes to the church but instead look for someone in need to help, dont you
think poverty will reduce?
The blacks and white in America may disagree in some sort but when it comes to Country, they put it first( For God And Country).
Likewise the British(scotts ,English, welsh, NI) they are so proud of the union jack.
If you love you brother, you will find out you already love you country.

All said above applies to the writer too.

Many Thanks

1 Like

Re: Naija Is A Zoo But.... by sLentlover7778(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2016
I miss GEJ & daris God crooner mama peace..

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Whereabout Of This 11yr Old Girl (photo) / Buhari Refuses To Sign 2016 Budget, Returns Document To National Assembly / Don't Be A Gossip.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.