Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Confession. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Confession. (911 Views)

The Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 7:09pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ok am starting a new one and i sincerely hope that comments and critisms wouldnt be found wanting.

Please am the true owner of this work and shouldnt be copied anywhere without my permission.

Lets roll!
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2016
Chapter 1

Thunders rumbled,
The skies darkened,
The clouds hid itself and the stars cried for help,
The moon looked at mortals in pity for a great evil had descended

The evil rose,it couldnt survive for long.
It knew this for this was not its domain.
It had no control here unless it had an abode.
And an abode would it find in the body of mortals.
It had a mission which had to be accomplished.
Nothing could accomplish it except a mortal.............me.
My name is Mia and this is my story.
Re: The Confession. by Aliyeous(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2016
ride on...am al ears
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
For a 17 year old, i was quite mature,not only in stature but intellectually.Words that flowed from my lips where that of wisdom and only the wise could understand.

I possessed a heart-shaped face with angular cheekbonds.Beautiful wide-set eyes that were spaced evenly apart sitting below trim eyebrows which were shaped into a deceivingly perfect arch that followed the slight curve of my eye.For a Nigerian i had light green eyes which were quite inappropriate but nevertheless enchantin.My pointed nose hooked over my full pink lips gracing my perfectly sculptured lightskinned face.

Though average in height,i had a body to literally die for.My full breasts pointed forward as my curvy hips swayed gracefully when i walked,daring men to come near.Being lightskinned gave me an upperhand as my skin radiated like the sun whenever i wore clothes of bright colours.I was the true definition gorgeous.

Men wished to have me and ladies wished to be me........only if they knew the terror within.
Re: The Confession. by harjibolar10(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Blokifen:
Chapter 1

Thunders rumbled,

The skies darkened,

The clouds hid itself and the stars cried for help,

The moon looked at mortals in pity for a great evil had
descended

The evil rose,it couldnt survive for long.

It knew this for this was not its domain.

It had no control here unless it had an abode.

And an abode would it find in the body of mortals.

It had a mission which had to be accomplished.

Nothing could accomplish it except a mortal.............me.

My name is Mia and this is my story.
there you are again miss... You and your "short short" updates

You need to take as much time as you want, don't let your urge for update ridicule your updates, I mean by making it short, you're definitely discouraging (we) the readers.... Shey you get

Make every update worth....

I'm here already, let's go there
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
It not my fault,my phone's maximum number of letters to be typed at a time is 1024.This is a new phone o so am sorry please.

Am sorry for not updating since my mb pissed me off.
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 10:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
"Your initiation is a few days away"my inner demon reminded me.

It was right,in few days i would be 18 and would be initiated fully into the world of darkness where i would begin my mission with full force.Fully because i had been initiated partly as far as i was possessed with a demon from my day of birth.

According to my demon,right from foestus days i belonged to darkness because my mother who had been barren for 8 years had given up on the Holy one and had turned to my master for help.She was told that she would be given a beautiful baby girl.She was so overjoyed that she forgot to ask for the conditions.........not as if the oracle would tell her anyway.That was one of the numerous ways used to add souls to increase the population of the kingdom.Mark my word "NUMEROUS"

"Thats right,tuesday would be my 18th birthday"i informed it,today was sunday.

"You dont need to let me know.We depart on monday.And..."It paused"I am Syl"

"Syl?"I asked obviously confused.
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
"Yes that is my name,demons are not allowed to reveal their names until their mortals are close to being ready"Syl explained.

"But why?"

"Its a law"

I nodded comprehending.

Syl had revealed itself to me at the age of 8 but hadn't been regular.We communicated only once a week but communed a lot.I leart a lot every moment we shar.Information that would be too complicating for an ordinary mortal to understand.

Syl made understand that i was different and was on a mission with a vision to bring souls to the kingdom.it told me that mortals were fragile,so fragile that they could easily fall prey to our traps and tactics.I was a special one and therefore would not focus on just a category of people.I was to manipulate everyone men,women,guys,ladies and even children.

The end wasnt near anymore,the end was here.
Re: The Confession. by Blokifen(f): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
I swam deep into the ocean for that was Syl's domain.The day to the day of my initiation.I was ever ready,too enthusiastic to begin my mission.I hated mankind more than ever.No one was going to heaven if i was doomed for hell.NEVER!

There was no clock but the climatic condition pointed out it was beyond 6pm.I paused for strength,i had been swimming for two hours straight,yes that was how deep the domain was.

"Continue,when you have been initiated you wont have to do this"

I nodded and continued,an hour later i was on dry land.I wasnt amazed,i was told before.

With it's voice,Syl directed me to what looked like a dark cave.I walked on till i got to its other end.

I looked around and i war........shoked.

Please comment,it encourages me a lot.
Re: The Confession. by ashatoda: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2016
pls continue this would be an interesting read
Re: The Confession. by Carlson001(m): 1:30am On Apr 21, 2016
Nice story.
Re: The Confession. by bummybummy(f): 6:22am On Apr 24, 2016
kip d ball rolln, nyc writeup
Re: The Confession. by joanee20(f): 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2016
NYC story.. u encouraged enough? please continue o.. loving it

(1) (Reply)

Two-day Intensive Creative Writing Workshop In Lagos / My Wife Sarah / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.