Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam (2044 Views)

Nairabet And Their Deliberate Tactics To Extort Money Unjustly From Customers / How to Win Huge Cash On Bet9ja, Nairabet And Other Platform / Desist From Betting (bet9ja, Nairabet And Co) It Ruins! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
I played a game today been 14th April 2016 which I won, only for the result to surface tonight that I lost. This is not the first, or second time. I've sent mail several times to explain their errors and yet I get no reply. This will be the last time i'll load my online account. The match I picked won by 2 - 0 and my ticket was cancelled that I lost. I attached screen to prove if I'm wrong.

Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by richardmba(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
If u said this has happened before.I advice you open a new account and leave that one.It's the first time I'm hearing sth like this.I've been their customer for over 2yrs.
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by orobs93(m): 11:08pm On Apr 14, 2016
Have u tried calling dem on phone at op

Call them and make your complain
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Ay04z(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2016
wat is nairabet?
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ay04z:
wat is nairabet?
Ask your Father
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by liljaydee(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2016
guy open ypur eyes clearly and see what you bet on............ you choose home to win and away won angry angry angry why are you complaining. in tuykey the team name are almost the same

amosbasil007:
I played a game today been 14th April 2016 which I won, only for the result to surface tonight that I lost. This is not the first, or second time. I've sent mail several times to explain their errors and yet I get no reply. This will be the last time i'll load my online account. The match I picked won by 2 - 0 and my ticket was cancelled that I lost. I attached screen to prove if I'm wrong.
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Did adana demirspor win
liljaydee:
guy open ypur eyes clearly and see what you bet on............ you choose home to win and away won angry angry angry why are you complaining. in tuykey the team name are almost the same

Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by jumpMANN44(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2016
bros u r very confused, u chose an under 21 team, the result ur posting is for the 1 liga(just like championship in England)
this particular match cut me so i know what im saying
be sure u know what ur saying before shouting 'scam'
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by akinalabi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
amosbasil007:

That's a lost bet sir. We do not use livescore to settle bets because of their inaccuracies. Please check the official website of the Turkish football federation tff.org

1 Like

Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by sportfolder: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
for me o, i always place my bet on Naijabet.com site, and my account is away credited if i won.
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by samjadinero(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nairabet no dey do mago mago sha, for 6 years now that I have been dealing with them. They are reliable. I am sure you chose an U-21 team. I have seen cases like this one so many times.
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Fabelpick: 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2016
Daily free fixed high odd on [url]fabelpick.do.am[/url] start winning everyday
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Divineuche: 12:22pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nairabet cheats all the time am their agent, even we agents complained such thing, it happens sometime but the fact is u have to call, send email spend almost all the money b4 the will attend to u.
Can u imaging that my bonus for September in optima has not been paid to me. They will tell u they are not seeing ur report on system while I snapped everything and sent to them and uptill now nothing was given to me.
Sometime our commission na wahala to pay.
Sometime they will wipe ur turnover so as to pay u small commission. Am their agent at abuja.
We are 5 agents at abuja today it was only me that still functioning non of them lasted up to 5months in business.
NAIRABET IS WICKED
Re: Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam by Divineuche: 12:25pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nairabet cheats all the time am their agent, even we agents complained such thing, it happens sometime but the fact is u have to call, send email spend almost all the money b4 the will attend to u.
Can u imaging that my bonus for September in optima has not been paid to me. They will tell u they are not seeing ur report on system while I snapped everything and sent to them and uptill now nothing was given to me.
Sometime our commission na wahala to pay.
Sometime they will wipe ur turnover so as to pay u small commission. Am their agent at Apo Abuja district
We are 5 agents at Apo Abuja axis but today it was only me that still functioning non of them lasted up to 5months in business.
NAIRABET IS WICKED

(1) (Reply)

WWE Summerslam 2017 Checkout Fixed Date And The Matches / Sure Prediction Message Me On Whatsapp With This Number 09056794634 / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Tottenham Vs Juventus 1-2 – Highlights & Goals (aggregate 3-4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.