Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog (495 Views)

I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed / Email Of Deactivated Account Not Usable Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog by winsome5(f): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
I want to change the login email of my blog on .
The reason for this is that I misplaced the number I used to create the email account.
How do I go about that? It's urgent. Thanks in advance for your reply
Re: Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog by orbitame2011: 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Join the Nigerian Bloggers Community and Directory

http://allblogsdirectory.com

Re: Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog by ITbomb(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2016
If you can still login to the blog, just go to settings and add the new email as author, then login from thenew eemail, accept the invitation, then go back to the main blog account and you will see the new account, you then elevate the new email from author to admin.

Open blogger from the new email and continue blogging
Re: Please Help! I Want To Change the login-Email of my blog by winsome5(f): 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
ITbomb:
If you can still login to the blog, just go to settings and add the new email as author, then login from thenew eemail, accept the invitation, then go back to the main blog account and you will see the new account, you then elevate the new email from author to admin.

Open blogger from the new email and continue blogging
This was really helpful.
Thanks smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Professional Blog Designer Wanted Immediately / Woocommerce 2.6.1 For Kutetheme. / Webmasters Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.